Author Topic: [+++] Alliance system for Squads  (Read 5287 times)

Offline Xea

• Junior Community Member
  • "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish."
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Xea
  • Squad: EMS
Re: Alliance system for Squads
« Reply #15 on: 03 05, 2020, 10:48:24 am »
I'm upvoting your suggestion. Because As a squad later, we can't go further having a board and a interior. Also I do get why squads have less things than groups. Squads should become group thing for people. Groups are the main fun and squads like the second. But bringing Alliance System to squads won't change this. We will be able create alliances only for chat, doing events together.

:tick: :tick:
Bikers forever forever Bikers.
Emergency Medical Services Co-Founder.
Ex. Turkish Guider.

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #16 on: 03 05, 2020, 11:49:17 pm »
The most important thing for the players is Groups because there is a challenge between the groups and each others, adding alliance system will give a challenge for them to make alliance and make events and create the best alliance in CIT, so this will give the squad leaders something to do and as we can see in the votes, the players support this very much.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Selina#

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Dragon
  • Ingame: Selina
« Reply #17 on: 04 05, 2020, 03:01:48 pm »
I dont agree here, since squads and groups are different things. There will be almost no difference between them if it implies, let groups and squads be two different enitities. It will also be annoy to player as there are already tons of chats /gc /ac /gsc /sc /ssc, there will be even more.
Ex DRN Leader & Chinese Country Supporter

Stars can’t shine without the darkness✨✨✨

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #18 on: 04 05, 2020, 11:30:24 pm »
I think it will make the Squad more activities and collaborate as Alliances. And do well together, and will make players more interested in joining the Squad Positive

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #19 on: 05 05, 2020, 01:16:20 am »
I dont have a problem with adding, but the problem I have is its name, calling it an alliance would be lame because alliances are made for fighting AND we already got that feature for groups so if u find another name for it, I am with you

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• DriftWorks Founder
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #20 on: 05 05, 2020, 12:39:08 pm »
I dont have a problem with adding, but the problem I have is its name, calling it an alliance would be lame because alliances are made for fighting AND we already got that feature for groups so if u find another name for it, I am with you
your logic is wrong.
If it would be like that then whats the point of Civilian Alliances? They are fighting too? No.
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline ManosGR

• Here comes the pain.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: ManosGR
« Reply #21 on: 06 05, 2020, 12:09:05 pm »
Even though  most of the votes are positive, I'm gonna stay neutral for certain reasons. Adding squad alliance sounds extremely cool at first sight, like every other squad recent addition. People claim that this will promote teamwork between squads but I believe that squads rarely work on themselves, only a few squads are active. A brand new chat and a forum board do sound awesome but why implementing a whole new system just for these. All of the positive votes above do have nice points but I dont know if it would be effective enough to make a change and promote squad activity. Last but not least, I dont really believe that giving squads the exact same perks as groups would help them improve. I'm not negative anyways because its addition will not harm anyone as well and there is no drawback to adding it.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #22 on: 08 05, 2020, 02:58:47 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 15 positive votes.
- 2 negative votes.
- 2 neutral votes.

Marked as high priority
Ass or tits?

mizoryyy

Re: [+++] Alliance system for Squads
« Reply #23 on: 08 05, 2020, 03:19:13 pm »
I honestly don't see the point of this, squads are supposed to be an alternative for groups to chat with friends and not more beyond that, squad activities are also pretty limited in general except for a few exceptions who host car shows, trainings(not sure) and Road trips. If any squads want to do a joint event, they can simply contact the squad leaders of the other squad prior to the event.

Offline Batooot

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: AS
« Reply #24 on: 09 05, 2020, 12:35:41 am »
Honestly this doesn't make any sense tho since the squad system is already useless, It only exists for good skins tho so whats the point adding alliance squad system and waste our developers time with something that won't make that difference.

Online Pollux

• Ingame: Pollux
« Reply #25 on: 09 05, 2020, 10:19:49 am »
I love your idea, would help us communicate and get closer together as a community as squads are in more harmony than groups. I would like to see this implemented as soon as possible.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• DriftWorks Founder
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
« Reply #26 on: 09 05, 2020, 04:49:20 pm »
Honestly this doesn't make any sense tho since the squad system is already useless, It only exists for good skins tho so whats the point adding alliance squad system and waste our developers time with something that won't make that difference.
Okay, so with your point of view, when something is bad, its better to ignore that and let it die, instead of helping it and making it better?
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline Candy

• New Community Member
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #27 on: 09 05, 2020, 09:12:23 pm »
I was going to downvote your suggestion, but after reading it, I found it to be a good idea :)

Since, I've been playing CIT for years, I have noticed that, nowadays squad aren't really active. Most of them are dead. The only reason, why some squads are getting many active members, are the skins. People joining to get the skins, and thatś it. I know many squads got members, but they aren't even active. So my point is that, nowadays squads are currently pointless. Yes, some of them can be active, but for real, there are few of them.

If your suggestion will be added, it will bring a little excitement. Many squads can work better together, communication would be better. I hope we can see  how squads are teamworking, killing cops and so on.

But maybe we should make it like that, 1 squad can be alliance with only 2 squads.
« Last Edit: 09 05, 2020, 09:14:20 pm by Candy »

Offline GoldenFTW

• New Community Member
  • it's our world they can never have it
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global_Army/ECU
  • Ingame: GoldenFTW
« Reply #28 on: 10 05, 2020, 02:51:35 am »
Most of the Squads are dead specially at the Law  side  only no patrols together or trainings I hope that this suggestion will make the Squad become active and host actives again , Postive
DORIME

Offline Expire

• لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Expire
« Reply #29 on: 10 05, 2020, 04:01:36 am »
I'm just gonna drop this here:

It's a one hour video, if you lost hope just jump to the minute 27 where we probably reached our peak, 50 participants.
The only reason I really agree with kubeq in this suggestion is as you see in the video we already got a Squad Alliance chat but not everyone has joined nor everyone knows about it. It would really make it much easier for us to communicate n stuff. Yes, I'd really like to see this implemented. Thank you!
We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم