Author Topic: CIT 2  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
CIT 2
« on: 04 04, 2011, 06:09:06 pm »
Taking into account things I have recently learned and understood I have decided to start on CIT 2 again. However this time it won't just be some new additions to the server it will involve changes to almost every aspect of CIT. Mainly the server but changes to how the community works and the staff that run the community.

The reason why I stopped work on CIT 2 was because after the release of MTA SA 1.0.5 it was an indication that MTA SA 1.1 was going to take even longer than anticipated. For the past few months when people asked me when will MTA SA 1.1 come out I've been saying "few months" and now its been a few months and it feels as though the progression towards its release is no closer than it was a few months ago. So really I'm going to be honest about when I think it will come out: 4-6 months.

Which means we have some serious time to work very hard on CIT 2 so when its released it will everything you've wanted, if it gets to the point where MTA SA 1.1 (We want to release alongside MTA SA 1.1 beause of its major scripting additions) is taking too long then I will focus my effort towards learning C++ and finishing it myself. I am hoping to eventually contribute towards MTA regardless of whether its out in time or not.

So don't worry if nothing changes for some months and the player count drops because in the end we will come out much better off.
« Last Edit: 04 04, 2011, 09:46:07 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.