Author Topic: [Resolved] Law should lose HP when hitting unwanted players w/ Night Stick  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
I've been seeing more and more people complaining about Police officers hitting them repeatedly with Night Sticks when they have no wanted level, and I imagine it's quite annoying. I suggest that Police should lose health when they attack someone without a wanted level using their Night Sticks. At one time, Police officers lost HP when hitting unwanted players with ANY weapon, and this caused some problems in the Bank Robberies/Drug Shipments for Police. I am NOT suggesting this, I am suggesting they receive damage when they attack unwanted players with the Night Stick ONLY. This should reduce the problem of Cops hitting players with Night Sticks simply to annoy them.
« Last Edit: 29 03, 2012, 03:49:47 pm by Arran »
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

abdullahrafx

Re: Law should lose HP when hitting unwanted players w/ Night Stick
« Reply #1 on: 26 03, 2012, 10:27:26 am »
It's a good idea. +1 From me. I get annoyed when cops do this repetitively .

E-Hate

« Reply #2 on: 26 03, 2012, 10:40:50 am »
+1 Good idea I'm sick of being a medic and being spam slapped by a bunch of dildo heads with knightsticks.

reduxo

« Reply #3 on: 26 03, 2012, 10:40:58 am »
+1 this happens all the time. I would love to see this.

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

guelce

« Reply #5 on: 26 03, 2012, 01:47:35 pm »
But if cop hit cop will lose heal to ?

Runty824

« Reply #6 on: 26 03, 2012, 01:52:45 pm »
they already lose hp when hiting with nightstik on unwanted players at least for me

E-Hate

« Reply #7 on: 26 03, 2012, 02:03:11 pm »
Arran added it to the server so now if you hit someone with your nightstick who is not wanted you will lose 5hp. Great job! :)