Ingame Community > News and Updates

Be able to glue(without vip) and shoot in DFT-30

(1/2) > >>

Kokolacio:
Hello Community!
I was thinking in a new event for criminals, we have to do /glue on the DFT-30 Show content and then go around LS killing cops with a lot of criminals on the trailer, but I can't organize the event because players can't shot while doing /glue, as I know players can /glue on raindance and shoot too, but only in that aircraft.
In short words, I am here to suggest that players can /glue ,without needing to be VIP, and shoot on that truck, DFT-30.

taoukaros:
Me and some of friends managed to do it .There was an unwanted crim drivin and 4-5 standing in the vehicle while shooting cops.Driver have to drive carefully and slowly cuz if he speeds up people on it will fall down.

That can't be abused in my opinion cuz DFT-30 isn't so fast vehicle.His max speed is lower than a police car so it can be reached easilly.

That'd add more RP in this part.This will be one more funny activity about criminals.
Upvoted.

StevieFTW:
Well, as long as the cops can damage the DFT-30, I don't see why not. Wouldn't be fair if criminals can blow up the cars that are following while cops can't follow the DFT-30 and shoot it down, would it?

taoukaros:

--- Quote from: StevieFTW on 14 01, 2014, 11:15:22 am ---Well, as long as the cops can damage the DFT-30, I don't see why not. Wouldn't be fair if criminals can blow up the cars that are following while cops can't follow the DFT-30 and shoot it down, would it?

--- End quote ---

do you mean that if one or more wanted criminals  are glued on the vehicle cops will be able to damage the vehicle?Hmm seems nice and fair.

Kokolacio:

--- Quote from: StevieFTW on 14 01, 2014, 11:15:22 am ---Wouldn't be fair if criminals can blow up the cars that are following while cops can't follow the DFT-30 and shoot it down, would it?

--- End quote ---
We are talking about that cops will need at least 5 cars to stop the lorry while they can shoot from cars. Nice and fair.
Imagine that 10 - 15 criminals could glue in the DFT-30 so It's a big crime, then the police will come and will try to stop the truck, blocking It with cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version