Ingame Community > News and Updates

Using nightstick on un-wanted players

(1/3) > >>

Mukhtar:
Hello everyone!
 First look at the pictures below, then I'll explain what I want to suggest.
Show content   Show content
As you saw in the above pictures a cop is using nightstick randomly for no reason. He is hitting everyone just for fun. There are many more cops who use nightstick randomly on un-wanted criminals, medics, cops and on civilians. It is really annoying when you are being hit with a nightstick  for no reason. I'm sure most of you had this experience. I have a good suggestion for this situation.

My suggestion:
-When a cop hits an un-wanted playerwith nightstick, the cop will loose 10%HP. 30%HP
-When a cop hits an un-wanted player with nightstick 500$ will be deducted from him.

Zergad:
You should add this as well: It will be disabled, when you are near a wanted player. (because cops may try to arrest a wanted player but someone blocks him)

I am agree overall.

Mukhtar:

--- Quote from: Zergad on 15 01, 2014, 11:27:25 am ---You should add this as well: It will be disabled, when you are near a wanted player. (because cops may try to arrest a wanted player but someone blocks him)

I am agree overall.

--- End quote ---
I agree. But I want to say something that I forgot to mention above, sometimes while chasing a criminal, some cops intentionaly hit other cops who are also chasing the criminal, to slow them down and to take over them. what then?
The case you mentioned happens but rarely. I wrongly hit other cops too while trying to arrest a wanted player. I think we should be more careful.
I'm thinking about a solution about the situation you stated.

Skippah:
Upvoted,happens a lot.

--- Quote from: Zergad on 15 01, 2014, 11:27:25 am ---You should add this as well: It will be disabled, when you are near a wanted player. (because cops may try to arrest a wanted player but someone blocks him)

I am agree overall.

--- End quote ---
This may be considered as trolling just report this player IG,I Guess it would be pretty clear.
Why not applied to Criminals too?
We're annoyed by getting hit by Dildos/Shovels/Knives.

Mukhtar:

--- Quote from: SkippaH on 15 01, 2014, 03:15:02 pm ---Why not applied to Criminals too?
We're annoyed by getting hit by Dildos/Shovels/Knives.

--- End quote ---
good idea. It should be applied on Dildo/Shovel/Knive/Bat etc
Cops can't use Dildo/Knife etc all the time, because they will loose their knight stick. In my 2300 playtime I have never been hit by any criminal(I mean with dildo/knife/shovel). I don't say it never happend, but it happens rarely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version