Ingame Community > News and Updates

/gomedic for Jesus Christs

(1/4) > >>

Ryan.:
Hey guys I am here to suggest a new feature for the Jusus Christ medics to let them use /gomedic anywhere they want similar to /golaw and /gochief, etc.

The reason why it came in my mind is that Jesus medics are those who are almost every time working hard to achive this rank so they should have a better bonus except for 1Million promotional Bonus.

Please give a reason for downvote...

--- Quote from: Biggy on 18 01, 2014, 05:05:53 pm ---Well I totally agree, I don't see how this is ever going to be abused since medics can't shoot or anything in LS/SF, well.. It could In LV if they use /gomedic when they have already quit their job, but that can be easily rectified, buy disallowing /gomedic in LV.

--- End quote ---
^ It shouldnt be allowed inside LV zone.

--- Quote from: Hamada on 21 01, 2014, 09:31:33 am ---I have read many good replies to lower the possibility of abusing it. I would like to add that you can't use /gomedic inside interiors such as ( BR, DFR, MDM, etc).

--- End quote ---
^ It should be disabled in interiors ...

Ryan.:

--- Quote from: Biggy on 18 01, 2014, 05:05:53 pm ---Well I totally agree, I don't see how this is ever going to be abused since medics can't shoot or anything in LS/SF, well.. It could In LV if they use /gomedic when they have already quit their job, but that can be easily rectified, buy disallowing /gomedic in LV.

--- End quote ---
Your point is right, they shouldnt be able to use this command in LV Zone.

VazZ:
It should also be restricted to X per day to prevent abuse and not allowed in hit events (so when youre in an eventwarp) or near hits, because that way they can always hop between crim and medical and it could be abused.

moreno9:
I think this suggestion was suggested many times on the past. Anyways I agree with this. Do not forget a really IMPORTANT thing. Wanted players shouldn't be able to use /gomedic.
You said they work hard. Honestly  is not so hard to reach 1 million heal points. :)
To be honest I think to reach medic L10 the heal points should be changed to like 2 millions. Comparing to the other jobs, they are harder to reach L10 than medic job.

Denos:
+1

I think it would be useful and I think L10 deserve this based on the amount of work and time it takes to get to L10. I do agree that it should be only for LS/SF

--- Quote from: Noble. on 18 01, 2014, 11:24:54 pm ---I think this suggestion was suggested many times on the past. Anyways I agree with this. Do not forget a really IMPORTANT thing. Wanted players shouldn't be able to use /gomedic.
You said they work hard. Honestly  is not so hard to reach 1 million heal points. :)
To be honest I think to reach medic L10 the heal points should be changed to like 2 millions. Comparing to the other jobs, they are harder to reach L10 than medic job.

--- End quote ---

2 Million is too high imo, but anyway suggest that in another topic  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version