Ingame Community > News and Updates

Using mescaline in jail.

(1/2) > >>

OnEaToNcE:
Hello, I want to suggest to being able to use mescaline in jail. Today we cannot use drugs in jail but mescaline should be allowed. Why?

People will be able to see wars in LV, DM arena or even cop vs crim wars in LS.

--- Quote from: Panik on 23 01, 2014, 12:29:04 pm ---Maybe it should be disabled for people who get jailed for breaking a rule.

--- End quote ---

porto:
Well, afaik, drugs in jail got disabled because of a bug in jail which you were able to jump, abusing bugs, for example, gluying in helicopters

iAltair:

--- Quote from: BananaBoi. on 22 01, 2014, 02:55:36 am ---Well, afaik, drugs in jail got disabled because of a bug in jail which you were able to jump, abusing bugs, for example, gluying in helicopters

--- End quote ---
Pan1k asked to enable only the mescaline I don't think the mescaline will allow you to jump and it won't cause any bugs, anyway +1

Torque#:
I really liked your suggestion, but what about to Add some Games and stuff as a pass time There ...
About Abusing Bugs Mescaline won't be as a way to exploit or something afaik.
i also want to disable local-chat there due to Trollers spam ..
any way +1.

OnEaToNcE:

--- Quote from: BananaBoi. on 22 01, 2014, 02:55:36 am ---Well, afaik, drugs in jail got disabled because of a bug in jail which you were able to jump, abusing bugs, for example, gluying in helicopters

--- End quote ---
That has nothing to do with my suggestion or mescaline, it has to do with weed only. Anyway, thanks for mentioning for people who don't know about it.

--- Quote from: iPhone|C| on 22 01, 2014, 05:27:05 am ---Pan1k asked to enable only the mescaline I don't think the mescaline will allow you to jump and it won't cause any bugs, anyway +1

--- End quote ---
As you said no, mescaline won't bring any bug like weed or any other drug.

--- Quote from: #TorQue on 22 01, 2014, 08:32:42 pm ---I really liked your suggestion, but what about to Add some Games and stuff as a pass time There ...
About Abusing Bugs Mescaline won't be as a way to exploit or something afaik.
i also want to disable local-chat there due to Trollers spam ..
any way +1.

--- End quote ---
My suggestion is to add something little to pass your time in jail. If you want to suggest anything else you should open a new topic since this is clearly for using mescaline in jail. I agree to add more stuff but they can't be added here. About local chat, also open a new topic to suggest it(Don't suggest multiple things).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version