Author Topic: [Aik] No need to do the RMB+LMB actions everytime you try to fish  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello there, CIT players and especially civilians who like Fisherman job and how interesting it is.

The purpose of the discussion: The purpose is to make the job less confusing, more comfortable and easier to use.

The possible outcome of this discussion: More fun to players, less time used to do the job, better usage of the keyboard and mouse together.

Why would it be added? It would be added to make playing this job more comfortable to the player's usage of the job, however, every job in CIT (mostly) doesn't require you to always use your mouse and keyboard together, and by that I mean, we play civilian jobs to chill, maybe move our mouse camera a little, but the need to press RMB (Right Mouse Button) and LMB (Left Mouse Button) every time you work, is a bit tiring and not comfortable, we already using our space and we have to focus on the job while working and that is fun, challenging but as I said, it's really tiring to press RMB and LMB every time.

How the current system works? It requires you to press RMB to be able to aim at the location that you want to throw your hook at, then press LMB to start fishing and then use the spacebar button carefully to not lose the fish.

How I want it to work? It will require you to use RMB and LMB only few times and that's when you want to change the location, at first, you have to press RMB, then aim at a location, when the population is so low, you need to change you'd need to change your location, and that's by pressing RMB button back to cancel it, moreover, you would need to use RMB+LMB only when you want to cancel the fishing process or when your net is full, or when the population is really bad.

Lines that will be added to guide players (it should appear on the screen, above the vehicle health/fuel bar
  • Press RMB to aim
  • Press LMB to throw your hook
  • Press RMB to cancel the fishing process

Special thanks to Aik for his huge effort to this job as finally, someone decided to change a very boring job to a very interesting job.
« Last Edit: 29 10, 2019, 07:59:22 pm by Arran »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
I liked your idea. Simple, I think you meant this way; If you are planning to stay in one place after you press Right Click Button and start Fishing using Left Mouse Button; every time you caught a fish means you don't have to click the Right Mouse Button + Left Mouse Button again instead you want it to have continuation of fishing; when you want to move to another area because of the population is very low, then you can stop using the Right Click by cancelling it to move to another location.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Alright it's great idea but with that new system you can't feel comfortable at all because you have to change your location every 5-10 minutes due to fish the rare fishes, but it will be more comfortable with the (SPACEBAR) at-least you don't have to hold/tab LMB every second to catch only one fish. One more thing, the fishing rod is really the hardest thing to catch your fish, so I suggest to add something called "Web" or "Stingers" with these you can catch a lot of fish in one time but it should be only for L7+.

Positive  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Yes I thought I will work as fisherman after new update. But I cant do it, its seems bored atm. So the new suggestion will better if it will be added  :tick:
Who is last one ?

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
- My fish sales are something like 33m ,and I collected them for a long time ago and one of my problems in the job is that, because you can not work and move in the same time, and when I wanted to teach someone how to work he leave the job after few days.

- So your idea is good and it will be useful and good for everyone especially the new players and the Country supporters will teach them easily after this addition.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
@Aik something for you.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Aik

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Aik
“All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.”
“United we stand, divided we fall”

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
Re: [Aik] No need to do the RMB+LMB actions everytime you try to fish
« Reply #7 on: 01 11, 2019, 07:16:47 pm »
I like your suggestion as well, because it's much easier to understand and much simple, so you have to click right mouse thingy, to aim and throw and left click to capture the fish? And whenever you wanna move just click right mouse again, it's simple and a great suggestionsupporting
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #8 on: 01 11, 2019, 07:21:55 pm »
@Jonio shouldn't this be sticky? Since Aik is working on it as a confirmation from Arran.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #9 on: 01 11, 2019, 07:23:48 pm »
@Jonio shouldn't this be sticky? Since Aik is working on it as a confirmation from Arran.
:thumb:

Offline Aik

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Aik
« Reply #10 on: 01 11, 2019, 08:58:36 pm »
The suggestion was a bit vague.
Anyway, what do you think about this?
  • Before you start fishing
    • Right mouse button
      [press down] aim where you want to fish
      [press up] start fishing (you will be unable to move)
  • After you start fishing / Before the mini-game starts
    • Right mouse button
      [press down] cancel fishing (you will be able to move again)
    • Left mouse button
      [press down] click to throw the hook, click again to cancel
  • After the mini-game starts (buttons)
    Left mouse button or spacebar

@Arran @Senza @SugarVanilla
“All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.”
“United we stand, divided we fall”

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 02 11, 2019, 10:10:38 am »
The suggestion was a bit vague.
Anyway, what do you think about this?
    • Right mouse button
      [press up] start fishing (you will be unable to move)
  • After you start fishing / Before the mini-game starts
    • Right mouse button
      [press down] cancel fishing (you will be able to move again)
    • Left mouse button
  • After the mini-game starts (buttons)

Arran @Senza @SugarVanilla

• Right mouse button
      [press up] start fishing (you will be unable to move) By doing this, you will keep fishing in the same place over and over till capacity is full or population is very low
  • After you start fishing / Before the mini-game starts - This doesn't have to be changed
    • Right mouse button
      [press down] cancel fishing (you will be able to move again) - It shouldn't cancel automatically (Like when you already have catched the fish), must be done by the player
    • Left mouse button
  • After the mini-game starts (buttons) - It's all great from here

It seems nice but if it has the changes in the red, above, it's gonna be cool and easier. Somehow, when I became fisherman, I couldn't reply to support chat unlike every job else, because I use my two hands most of the time, so making it fish automatically is the best solution I have found.
« Last Edit: 02 11, 2019, 10:12:12 am by Senza »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #12 on: 02 11, 2019, 10:26:39 am »
    • Right mouse button
      [press up] start fishing (you will be unable to move) By doing this, you will keep fishing in the same place over and over till capacity is full or population is very low
  • After you start fishing / Before the mini-game starts - This doesn't have to be changed
    • Right mouse button
      [press down] cancel fishing (you will be able to move again) - It shouldn't cancel automatically (Like when you already have catched the fish), must be done by the player[/b]
    • Left mouse button
  • After the mini-game starts (buttons) - It's all great from here

It seems nice but if it has the changes in the red, above, it's gonna be cool and easier. Somehow, when I became fisherman, I couldn't reply to support chat unlike every job else, because I use my two hands most of the time, so making it fish automatically is the best solution I have found.

You explained it there, that's what I understood from this point and this is what I want also to make it easier for us instead of clicking the Right click over and over again to fish the area. By doing this, it saves time for us to have Continuation of Fishing rather than clicking it every time you fish. Yes, these are necessary.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)