Author Topic: [+++] Giving Police Officers The Ability To Glue On The MCC Truck Without VIP...  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
So if there is no difference why you guys need it that bad?, because obviously it makes difference, if it does not, then this should be a useless suggestion, as it did nothing, but we all know it does, specially when the last update came “Wanted criminals can able to damage the MCC truck Arran + Brian), now you will be able to cover it and even if you died you would be able to respawn and come back to cover it again, thus Negative.

Sinon, this suggestion won’t give us any advantage on criminals. Just picture it and you’ll understand what we’re talking about. It’s basically helping officers to gather in one vehicle rather than spawning multiple others, it’s just more organized like that and we won’t have to worry about new players or poor players who couldn’t afford VIP.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 8 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline YankoBG123

• New Community Member
  • Its just a game, power doesn't matter...
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Yanko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
 I know I am late, but I have to vote Positive . Because there is enough space inside to transport a whole Law Patrol. And as in IRL Mobile Center truck aways have people inside of them. This is a really good opportunity for the RolePlay side of the server. Take a note about the recent ''nerfs'' that the MCC truck got, like the one: Wanted Criminals can now break the truck without a driver.
Going Inactive
Yanko resigned. (02.06.2020 DeadStunter)
Added Yanko as Bulgarian Helper. (16.04.2020 MaZika + Rellic)
Ex.Global Army Leader
Yanko

Offline GuebraAnjo

• Ex. L3 Staff / Ex. FBI Leader / Ex. Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GuebraAnjo
I'd like to give my opinion on this. I've read everyone posts and I saw many different opinions, that some players wrongly understood it.

I don't see how can we get an advantage of it. We already transport using /glue on Hummer there will be no difference with MCC Truck. The only advantage that you can see with it as I don't, is the possibility to transport more players on it. We already transport at least 7 players on a hummer where they have the possibility to shoot.

At MCC Truck we ask to be added the ablility to every cop be able to /glue without VIP so we can transport a huge numbers of police officers as we can get.

As have been said before, it can be used to patrol without the shoot option (also you can't do it because it has walls), it's very helpful for police RP and also to move from a location to another with less vehicles.

I'm supporting this. (Sorry if I came late)

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
I've agreed with other cops, maybe adding this won't solve our problems between cops, as it's mostly getting abused because of the vehicle can be used by everyone, adding one more use to MCC Truck to make it seem cool, I don't consider this as an unfair thingy since everything must be realistic.

mizoryyy

Recently just added this: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=353536.0

I upvoted the suggestion above ^ to promote the use of that vehicle for allowing people to glue on it. The MCC truck already allows you to spawn on it, there are also other vehicles to transport large masses of cops without having to use VIP such as DFT-900, Transport Maverick, FBI truck, Advanced hummer, Barracks, etc. There's simply no need for us to give access to cops gluing on it since this car is already on-demand, adding more features to it will make the above-mentioned vehicles useless.

Offline ManGo-?!

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: ManGo
Upvoting this, I was thinking about this 2 days ago. This will give MPCC a use other than just recovering it at the ARs as it is now only a respawn point, no one uses it as a car. I believe adding this would make this vehicle realistic.

A lot of newbie cops find the large group of cops on a vehicle so they jump on it and eventually fell off when the driver speeds up, so this will also help newbies as well as it will be easier for them to jump inside rather than waiting for them to jump on the roof of a rancher without using jetpack.

One last note, sometimes when units glue on top of a car and a criminals start shooting at us. MPCC would give us cover as we jump inside not on it.

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
It will be quite useful, I am absolutely sure that players who do not have vip will enjoy this system, not least because not everyone will always be able to buy a vip. :tick:
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline POL@T

• The Old Wolf
  • Regular Community Member
  • Libra
  • Ingame: POL@T
Totally agreeing on this, I thought it's by default because it is so obvious, a lot of players cannot afford to be  VIPs all the time, this truck nowadays is only used as a spawn point, nothing else. So why not benefiting from its amazing design, it fits a good load of players either by gluing or making them able to ride as passengers.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
Marked as high priority
Ass or tits?

Offline ese

• New Community Member
  • TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: ese
  • Squad: Vintage
I'm telling as police, we prefer to go anywhere together. For example; when any CE ended, we get in the same car and go to the next AR by that car. So, Since hummer has changed, we have no cars (except FBI Truck) to glue without VIP. The MCC Truck can help us with that issue. My vote is Positive
« Last Edit: 20 04, 2020, 04:35:09 pm by JohnWick »

You never, never trust the people that you love.                                                                                                                                                                                       -Tuco Salamanca

Offline Dafuq

• New Community Member
  • Lifeguard/Off-duty
  • Ingame: Dafuq
I totally agree it's a little add that wouldn't put criminals in a disadvantage situation.

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
This suggestion is pretty sensible. As the MPCC Truck's price is reasonable and good for its advantages, Such a good addition that wouldn't overpower the vehicle entirely, As the vehicle has a big space within in the back and only 1 door to get inside the vehicle behind the driver via G, This could contribute efficiently for Anti Riot plans and Patrols, Both regular and Law patrol, The vehicle is just suitable for it. I even though that it already allowed Non-VIP players to glue on it but guess not. Therefore, I see that this suggestion is worth it.

Positive.

Offline Mr.Cool

• Junior Community Member
  • You got DENIED! Just Move on Man !
  • Ingame: Mr.Cool
  • Squad: EMS
I think this suggestion is a great idea because it will even help officers who don't have access to VIP to join the patrol when it comes to riot or just normal patrolling so I would vote Positive for this suggestion  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.