Author Topic: [Arran] Adding partners' houses to press 1 and 2 upon dying  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
You have access to teleport to your partner's houses using /rt or through the rapid transport pad if you are married, but when you die you don't see their houses listed when pressing 1, neither you have the ability to quickly respawn by pressing 2 although you should, as they are available in rapid transport as if they are your own houses.

To prevent players confusion and mess with your own houses, if you are married to someone and they have houses you can warp, they should be listed as * Marriage: when pressing 1, so they will appear at the bottom, such as the MPCC due to the usage of | symbol.
Developers can also add a new argument to 'Ignored Custom Respawns' if they think that players should have the ability to disable their partners' houses.
« Last Edit: 11 11, 2020, 04:05:49 pm by Vampire »
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding partners' houses to press 1 and 2 upon dying
« Reply #1 on: 10 11, 2020, 09:15:05 pm »
Well the most usefull thing in marrying in CIT is closed when you die which makes is useless since people generally use the interface when you die. My vote is positive and this can help people like me whose partner has houses near crowd areas. And also this will add more importance to houses. My vote is positive as stated above.  :tick:

Offline Nepenthe

• Regular Community Member
  • The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #2 on: 10 11, 2020, 09:33:20 pm »
I got a partner with great houses but not being able to use them when I die is very annoying. Thia is a little implement without a harm. Those are two positive sides. Actually this is a must add since people ise those house as spawns most of the time in LS. My vote is positive :tick:

Offline wetto

• New Community Member
  • notEasy
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$.mary
  • Ingame: we✞✞o
« Reply #3 on: 10 11, 2020, 09:43:34 pm »
Up voting for following reasons :tick:
- Houses' only role is being spawn so this is a must add
- People generally plans those teleports strategicly to get places faster and this will make it even nore usefull and fast.
- In fact why didn't we had this before?
This is a must add. Positive :tick:
𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #4 on: 10 11, 2020, 10:26:19 pm »
When the update of pressing '2' to respawn at the closest point to you came up, I thought it would be reasonable to spawn at whatever location you have access to, but it seems that you won't respawn to it because it isn't available in 1, adding it is more than reasonable to make the use of the custom respawn feature even better, I'm positive.

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #5 on: 11 11, 2020, 03:53:03 am »
Your idea is useful and makes sense because many players marry each others to teleport to such a place/house.If we can access these houses via Rapid transportation(or /rt) then logically it should be available to access them by pressing "1". Positive  :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Zeky

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 11 11, 2020, 08:21:22 am »
I agree with this suggestion, the marriage system needs to have a bit more features to make it something that players look forward to as it'll provide further access than not being married for example. This motivates people to look for someone to marry so that they can use features such as these, I also believe that marriage is an endless opportunity for further things to get added in the future also, who knows what we'll have in a couple of years. Another thing to add which I believe is necessary is that sometimes people forget they're married or they simply don't bother in getting married therefore these suggestions will increase the usage of the marriage feature which is great and is healthy for the server as players are then motivated to interact with each other.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #7 on: 11 11, 2020, 11:57:07 am »
I don't have a partner in the game, but if there was I wouldn't have bothered typing / rt. It seems that this will not be needed in your suggestion. The arrival of the Num 2 plug-in saved us from incorrect clicks. As you mentioned, adding customspawn to Num 2 as * Marriage will obviously give players another great convenience. I would like to state that I fully support your suggestion. Positive. Good Luck !
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #8 on: 11 11, 2020, 01:57:15 pm »
Yes, why this not added already? If my partner have house, it mean mine too, ain't true? And my own house I can teleport to it by pressing 1 upon dying, So why can't teleport to my partner's house? Even that's not logic. So I am supporting this suggestion. Adding it will make marriage more relastic. As In real life, your things are your partner things also. I am voting positive.

Offline Traxex

• Las Felipinas
  • L2 Staff
  • Let Freedom Ride
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Renegades
  • Ingame: [CIT]Traxex
  • Squad: Velentzas
« Reply #9 on: 11 11, 2020, 02:07:32 pm »
After the updates by pressing 2 you'll be teleported in the nearest location, I'm at the marina offices, my partner has a house there. I died then I pressed 2 but instead of teleporting at my partner's house, it teleported me to C-Villa which is too far to MO. Positive.
Traxex added as Filipino helper(21.08.2020 Vampire + MaZika + Rellic)
Traxex added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)
Traxex added as Trial Criminal Boss along with a warning due to security concerns. (02.11.2020)
Added Traxex as Moderators. (12.12.2020 GMs)
Traxex added as In-game Chat Moderators (25/02/2021 SalaR + Burner + Brian)
April 26th: @Traxex Accepted for SCM -- Jaguar + FFMs
Nex0, Traxex, Egekan, Darius, WooDy, iFrank added as Trial Staff. (Head Staff 21.07.2021)

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #10 on: 11 11, 2020, 03:03:02 pm »
This suggestion seems good just because we all want to teleport to our partners'houses And another way for add this is, you need to be on them CitBook and you will be able to teleport to your mate house, so you cant confuse with your mates's Houses those who you have in CITBOOK Should have a Person icon so you can know when its your friends houses, i'm voting POSITIVE.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
Re: [Arran] Adding partners' houses to press 1 and 2 upon dying
« Reply #11 on: 11 11, 2020, 05:55:35 pm »
Only importance of houses are being used as spawns I don't see a clear reason not to add this and it will be very useful for LS players sinve they pick the houses near spawns ars etc. My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #12 on: 11 11, 2020, 06:17:55 pm »
This is good, but it is clear that it will make it easier for us to appear in many places very near, so it is good for all players to move immediately to many places nearby to improve their play and have much fun and also it will be good if you are married and want to reside you and your wife in an apartment  ;D. I am positive  :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #13 on: 12 11, 2020, 12:20:06 pm »
Well, sometimes when you die near an AR, and your partner's house is near it, you can't use it for respawing and all. This is a bit annoying. That's why I vote positive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 12 11, 2020, 04:56:36 pm »
- Added marriage partner houses to custom spawn list when re-spawning. (Arran + Vampire)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.