Author Topic: Improving Taxi driver job  (Read 1731 times)

babloo

Improving Taxi driver job
« on: 01 07, 2021, 12:48:36 am »
Taxi Driver is a Great Job, but It must need a bit of change to make it a Real than Now system. I suggest adding Crash System meanwhile you are running fast to Deliver the Client you always Hit a tree or your Taxi Get damage often while Jumping from hill to deliver fast, And your Timer will be constant without any changes so We can decrease Timer if your car got damaged a lot. I will give example
Show content
10% Damage will lead to a decrease of 5 Seconds
20%Damage will lead to a decrease of 10 Seconds and 15% of payment
30%Damage will lead to a decrease of 15 Seconds and 25% of payment
40%Damage will lead to a decrease of 20 Seconds and 35% of payment
50%Damage will lead to a decrease of 25 Seconds and 45% of payment
and etc.
. Show contentI can't put a specific range cuz Developers may change it. That will give more Reality to the job instead you deliver the client with a 1% damaged taxi. Also, I suggest Adding New system for normal Customers I mean every delivery there is a timed cooldown you must deliver the customer before time passes like Red customers.
I suggest also addition of stunt system that gives you bouns to payment  like crazy Taxi game or GTA v Share your comments about this

« Last Edit: 01 07, 2021, 02:38:28 am by GrandGhost »

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
Re: Improving Taxi driver job
« Reply #1 on: 01 07, 2021, 01:18:30 am »
That'd be awesome. Another thing, would be waiting for the passenger to get in or something similar. In the bus job, we have to press a key to open the door and wait for people to board. I get it that for a taxi, it doesn't make sense to have a key to open the door, but waiting a few seconds for the person to get in would make it a bit more immersive.

I really like the idea about punishing taxi drivers for crashing the vehicle, but instead of just timer, the punishment should be reduced payment. This would also be the same for normal passengers.
« Last Edit: 01 07, 2021, 01:54:36 am by Nun0 »

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #2 on: 01 07, 2021, 02:33:28 am »
The taxi driver job is boring enough with its low payments and hard job requirements. Not to mention it is a competitive job, which means that you challenge other players to collect customers and special customers. Adding more restrictions will basically make it more unplayable. It is not even an issue to deliver customers with low car health as it cost you repair fees and repair kits eventually. And adding a timer to every green customer, there will be no point in still having the red customers as they will all be the same. This is totally useless suggestion based on nothing but just adding boring restrictions that will lead to killing the job. Negative
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #3 on: 01 07, 2021, 02:53:30 am »
I suggest adding Crash System meanwhile you are running fast to Deliver the Client you always Hit a tree or your Taxi Get damage often while Jumping from hill to deliver fast, And your Timer will be constant without any changes so We can decrease Timer if your car got damaged a lot.
I suggest also addition of stunt system that gives you bouns to payment  like crazy Taxi game or GTA v
as you doing some stunts at different ramps or aviable places to jump from it
You are contradicting yourself. How do you want taxi drivers to stunt and have a bonus and these stunts will lead to damage their taxis'? Your suggestion is constructed on poor almost zero excuses.
The job is working just fine and balanced, it doesn't need any changes in my opinion, neither it needs to be buffed or nerfed.
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #4 on: 01 07, 2021, 03:16:30 am »
Well, the current system of taxi driver is already enough and doing good in server we do not need new anymore in that system because it is working fine and good for me and I do not think if this will be necessary to add for taxi driver job in server, Negative.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #5 on: 01 07, 2021, 03:42:45 am »
Hello, the suggestion is pretty good and I can see a bit of fun side of the suggestion to make taxi driver fun and not boring by adding those said stunts like jumps & a timer system.

But, I think it will be a tough and time consuming job for the developers to develop such algorithm. Last year, Taxi driver job got little bit of buff as many players requested it to be a bit hard to level up.
Show content
Reduced taxi driver level up requirements by 15%. (Arran + Sinon)
I think, currently, players are happy with this update and don't see any problem with it.

Nonetheless, I am up for any addition or changes to a job because its a no brainer to say that it's always fun to try them out. I mean, who doesn't like changes, right?
Depending upon what the rest of the community and how well the algorithm can be made, this implementation will depend. Till then, I am voting neutral to see what others has to say in it. Thank you!
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 03 07, 2021, 07:21:00 pm »
- Taxi driver will lose money on the fare if they crash into an object. Increased pay by 50%. (Arran + GrandGhost)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.