Author Topic: [++] Disabling MG in CEs  (Read 5147 times)

Online Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
Re: Disabling MG in CEs
« Reply #30 on: 12 08, 2021, 06:24:30 pm »
Currently, both criminals and cops are just holding using their Miniguns, preventing their enemies from rushing and ending the event, that's why it takes a lot of time for a CE to end nowadays.
Disabling this weapon will indeed make a huge difference, and I'm pretty sure it'll be a good one.
I'm positive! :happy:

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline ShaDoW'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 12 08, 2021, 10:47:07 pm »
positive cuz minigun dosent require skill to spam for 10 minutes straight :tick: :tick: :tick:

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: 12 08, 2021, 11:56:40 pm »
I'm utterly supporting this one, the presence of MG has really made CEs dull. I believe disabling Minigun in CEs might be a solution to overcome the boring MG spam which takes place half of the CE time.
hej

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #33 on: 13 08, 2021, 12:41:15 am »
wait a momento. wasnt CEs designed for MGs????? I mean look at those looooong "corridors" it's made for spamming and camping. I have another opinion about the CEs we just have alot of long corridors and I mean ALOT so as you're the designer just decrease the number of them. if u don't find CEs fun other people find it fun, I'm one of them with tactics and plans(MG is an essential weapon to create strong cover)(which at no matters cops always lose) but anyway it's FUN and challenging for some people.

also, MGs arent that OP, you can counter them with rifles and snipers pretty much easy. speaking of rifles and snipers, you can spam rifles, make that annoying animation and also reloading is no animation but makes you move(and crouch) faster that creates the counter for MGs.

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
  • Regular Community Member
« Reply #34 on: 13 08, 2021, 07:13:00 pm »
Here is a short video that proves the points I mentioned above and it also explains why MG has to be disabled in CEs as soon as possible.

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Slow

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #35 on: 13 08, 2021, 07:23:18 pm »
wait a momento. wasnt CEs designed for MGs????? I mean look at those looooong "corridors" it's made for spamming and camping. I have another opinion about the CEs we just have alot of long corridors and I mean ALOT so as you're the designer just decrease the number of them. if u don't find CEs fun other people find it fun, I'm one of them with tactics and plans(MG is an essential weapon to create strong cover)(which at no matters cops always lose) but anyway it's FUN and challenging for some people.

also, MGs arent that OP, you can counter them with rifles and snipers pretty much easy. speaking of rifles and snipers, you can spam rifles, make that annoying animation and also reloading is no animation but makes you move(and crouch) faster that creates the counter for MGs.

https://imgur.com/a/2kde2Uy

Sure, sure... MGs are not that OP and Rifles can out beat them... sure, sure. I couldn't even peer for more than 2 seconds without getting my health lowered to 5 in the screenshots above.   :kek: :dogkek:

Decreasing the length of the corridors and/or placing more objects does not solve shit either.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #36 on: 14 08, 2021, 12:35:55 pm »
I highly recommend that the mini-gun should get disabled inside criminal events. It will bring a more enjoyable fight better than spamming with it. Besides, allow both sides to do a tactical assault. Definitely, if it gets disabled, it'll prevent the opposite side from trapping the other side at the spawn or long way. As for dread's video, it shows what exactly I'm talking about. So, I'm in deep to support your idea.

Here is a short video that proves the points I mentioned above and it also explains why MG has to be disabled in CEs as soon as possible.

"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #37 on: 14 08, 2021, 01:23:53 pm »
I’ve been joining CE for awhile now but it’s been getting worse. Over the years as inflation increases, more and more people are able to purchase “MG” easily. Few years ago, MG wasn’t that common in CE. But now everyone’s got one and majority of the event nowdays is just spamming a corner with MG with super low chance to rush either side.

Disabling MG in Criminal Events will help improve tactics and make it more interesting.

Voting positive :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #38 on: 16 08, 2021, 03:00:35 pm »
21 Positive votes
4 Negative votes

Next review will be done next week. Marked as Medium priority
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Online Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
Re: [++] Disabling MG in CEs
« Reply #39 on: 16 08, 2021, 10:16:32 pm »
Minigun is good weapon, disabling guns is very useless and so bad in CEs, except rocket launcher, molotovs and grenades. Even nobody says: "Don't use Minigun" to you. If you have 5.000.000$ you are able to buy a minigun. Minigun is important gun for CE as far as I know, so I'm sorry, my vote is NEGATIVE  :cros:
It's indeed a good weapon that bothered everyone, even the other players on the opposite side who have Miniguns. Nowadays, almost everyone is holding using that weapon, preventing the other team from rushing and making progress. In short, preventing the fun for both sides (the one who's taking a cover from that weapon, and even the one who's holding and spamming it(depends on the number of the teams, of course)). See the provided video/album above to understand my point in a better way.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [++] Disabling MG in CEs
« Reply #40 on: 16 08, 2021, 10:50:14 pm »
- Disabled minigun in criminal event dimension. (Arran + Farhan-Khan)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.