Author Topic: Making the membership visible for PAM team  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • L2 Staff
  • Ramadan Mubarak Y'all!
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Making the membership visible for PAM team
« Reply #15 on: 14 09, 2021, 04:27:25 pm »
Since all teams have a forum rank to show who's them, PAMs also got a important position in the community and the really deserve one too, why not.

Positive.
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Sabfas

• The Entertainer
  • Honorable
  • Luck is the planning you don't see!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Epsilonists
  • Ingame: Sabfas
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Adding group membership for PAM team
« Reply #16 on: 14 09, 2021, 04:52:16 pm »
I just want to share an information. PAMs already have a membergroup called 'PAM - Punishment Appeal Manager' but it isn't displayed, so your suggestion should be renamed to make it visible instead since it already exists.

That's true.. I happen to be the one who created it back in the day just to give them access to a private board of their own. It wasn't meant to publicly display them as such. However, that reasoning was bound to its era of time where very few other groups had such distinctions (Back then, even country supporters distinction was up to the occasional debate).

I am all for giving every role the distinction they deserve. It might be a gesture of trivial importance but it is one of these gestures that show due appreciation. PAMs role is a lot more vital than many other roles that got their own distinctions these days.. I see no point in not handing them that.

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #17 on: 15 09, 2021, 08:13:52 pm »
Punishment Appeal Manager position has to be one of the most important and respectful positions within our community. And giving them the status of their duty has to be one of the most urgent things we have to do. PAMs work hard everyday handling topics and problems and we non arguably have to respect them all. So adding this membership will be one of the most simple things we can provide to this respectful team. Positive.

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 15 09, 2021, 11:01:06 pm »
Added.