Author Topic: [A] CIT News | maDa  (Read 181 times)

Offline maDa

• CIT News Publisher
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: maDa
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
[A] CIT News | maDa
« on: 09 07, 2022, 05:36:39 pm »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: maDa
Account name: ahmed757
Discord account name (Name#ID): mลDo#1852
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): https://imgur.com/0bX3XiU
Last application link (if any): -

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Egypt
Introduce yourself: Well, Hello my in real life name is Ahmed and I live in Cairo/Egypt with my family I am 16 years old. I have got one brother and one sister, my sister is 25 years old, she's a dentist. My school is near my house I walk there every day with my brother. My brother  is 18 years old, my siblings are the most important people to me. I love music and songs. And most of the time I prefer English songs, but sometimes I listen Arabic songs, and Turkish songs sound nice to me.

I like all animals but dogs and cats that is fine are the most cutiest animals for me. I play many sports, I used to play basketball every day. But, nowadays I am playing volleyball the most.  I like to play football a lot but, I cannot play it very well. Also, My favourite teams are FC Barcelona, Besiktas and Al ahly. On the other hand, I do not like swimming at all. I'm trying to be the best in my class, therefore I spend my 3 hours studying every day, after that I spend my 4 or more hours in CIT every day. I have been playing computer games for 6 years.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? Firstly, CIT News team is one of the best team in CIT and I thought be part of this team is would be great, also I want to improve content creator and know more about publishing and I think to get more experience in publishing I should be part of CIT news because they have many players good in publishing I can get from them experience. And some of my friends are part of CIT news and I would like to join and help them as much as I can and there are many reasons too. I'm an active player and I'm an old player and I know everything in CIT I think because I ex.Guide
What role would you like to hold in CIT News, content creator or designer?: Content Creator
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Players Opinions
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here(N/A if you chose content creator): N/A
Write an essay that contains not less than a hundred words related to the page you wanna be a part of(N/A if you chose designer):
Police Chief Team:
So nowadays Law side become more active and enjoyable after opening the Police Chief application because many people trying hard to Police Chief. We can see the Law team chat always active and The player who need to get Police Chief leading as well and having fun. And They are available to help Police at any time they really friendly. We can't miss the best part, they are going anti riot as well all times. I would like to thank every Police Chief for their great work nowadays to the law side, also they taught me many things.

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: I will not.
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: I agree
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: No I won't.
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as a team: I agree
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: I disagree

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 10 07, 2022, 09:29:48 am by Atheer »
January 30th: @maDa Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + FMMs

Offline Russell

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: [Application] CIT News | maDa
« Reply #1 on: 09 07, 2022, 06:04:23 pm »
Dear @maDa ,

Your application has been set as pending, please be patient until you get the result.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News Managing Editor, Russell
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Atheer

• FBI Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Re: [P] CIT News | maDa
« Reply #2 on: 10 07, 2022, 09:29:41 am »
Dear @maDa,

I would like to inform you that your application has been accepted, welcome to the team.

Make sure you do these steps:
  • Join our discord server.
  • Read our homepage.
  • Request addition in our roster.
  • Request addition on Profiles.
  • You may PM any CIT News Admin to give you access to private channels on discord.

Regards,
CIT News President & CEO, Atheer

Discord ID: Atheer#8555