Ingame Community > News and Updates

CIT International Tournament 2022

(1/7) > >>

daddy:
CURRENT PRIZE POOL: $765,000,000
Tournament winners
Turkey

DESCRIPTIONCIT International Tournament is a competition where a team of 5 players will represent their respective countries
The maximum number of countries that can be signed up is 16, with 5 players minimum and a maximum of 5 +3 players on each team. (+3 are reserve players)
Every team will play 4 rounds 2 in LS and 2 in LV maps will be known locations will be unknown so do not expect to play at a location you're used to.
The First 2 teams from each group will be moved to the TOP 4 phase, where the competition will continue.
At this stage of the tournament, I will make the best solution for the time zones, like PH, VN, etc so you might play in the morning.
Semi-Final is the stage where the winners from the TOP 4 will be placed, the best 4 countries on CIT.
The respective teams that have won the semi-finals will be moved to the final, where we can finally find out which country is the most skilled.
CIT International default Prize is 50.000.000 + donations and the prize will be split among the top 3 teams.
Organizers of the event @daddy @Vuritch @Arnold @WizarD @Dokt0R @bluee @IdleJoe
The winner of the tournament will receive 70% of the total prize, 15% for second place, and 15% will be for the players helping in the project streamers/casters, organizers, etc,

If you cannot find players for your country and need help participating in another team send me a PM about it.
       RULES & TIPS• Each team should represent their country with 5 players.
• Each team has an option to sign up 3 substitutes that can jump in if some crucial player is unable/to participate
• It is allowed for some players who do not have their country to play, that they can also represent that country with some complete team, but this would only happen in cases where the player is almost unique in the server
• Matches will be hosted only on weekends.
• Every match will have its own scheduled time when their duel will be hosted
• Your team can be late for a matching maximum of 30 minutes.
• If your opponent team doesn't show up, you are automatically the winner of the match
• You won't be able to use any kind of throwables in LS such as Molotov/teargas
• You can use binds
• You can use any kind of ''allowed'' exploits
• If your ping has a big difference before and while in a duel, like 200+, the duel will be canceled, and your team will lose due to setting up your high ping to survive(max 400 ping)
• The player who signs up will be captain of his country team
• You can donate a minimum of $1,000,000
• You must prove that you have donated, post an ss, or a log
• Only accept offers for tournaments from me or any organizer on tournament discord
• Each team can have its own sponsors who can finance their participation, their names will be placed in the team's format
• If there is 2 team or more from the same country, then you will play a PRE QUALIFICATION of 2 rounds only 1 LV/LS! So one team will join the event!
NOTES• Tournament will be live streamed with a commentary on daddy's YouTube channel
• Team captain will receive a link of Discord invitation link to join and to check in with his team.
• If any player has problems such as ping spikes he will get warned 2 times and on the 3rd his team will get disqualified
• Players will use default GTA SA skins with no modifications or shaders applied on + each team will choose a skin for all of them to have
• Custom tag colors won't be allowed during the match and Teams will have specific jobs applied, for example, unoccupied/criminal
• Countries that can join with each other teams: with / Latin America countries / with
• Discord server invitation link will be sent to the Team captain and all of the team will have to join the discord, and they will have to post their account name at #checkin channel
       DONATORS & CASTERS Blue Streamer/Commentator/Organizer
Jokey Commentator
W1TTY Commentator
Rellic 250M
IdleJoe 250M
Xorke 200M
daddy 50M
Aerith 10M

NATIONAL TEAMS
Show contentNational team: Pakistan
Captain: TheHacker
National team members: TheHacker, Zuvich, Talha-Khan, Lucifer, Fox, GuNNeR, Drista.
Timezone: GMT+5

National team: Tunisia
Captain: S7nik
National team members: S7nik, InVerSioN, Litekiller, Nevez, Khalil cherif, Kasper1.
Timezone: GMT+1
Show content for not checking in before the deadline till the match date, Team Captain didn't check in

National team: Egypt
Captain: @daddy
National team members: @daddy , Morali, DoubleTrouble, Nova, Axe, JUNGER, A18 Archiie.
Timezone: GMT+2

National team: Turkey
Captain: Plxntk1d
National team members: Plxntk1d , Wangrant, Thor45, UnforS, Mytharrow, SysteC, Imogen.
Timezone: GMT+3

National team: Morocco
Captain: Ou$$aMa
National team members: Ou$$aMa ReDoXx TiwTiw Leeksick Sponggle Hamzah
Timezone:GMT+1

National team: Vietnam
Captain: K10
National team members: yendeR, K10, Lovelyn, Kyru, FISH, Zeth, Faye, Dread
Timezone: GMT+6
Show contentBeing unable to attend LV match.
National team: Portugal
Captain: Tweaks
National team members: Tweaks, Felps, woo, AleMaNiaCo, twayko, Coolshot
Timezone: GMT+1

National team: Serbia
Captain: Neca
National team members: Neca, Danzy, Darius, DeadStunter, zomb1e, RicaRdo, RaZa
Timezone: GMT +2

National team: Philippines
Captain: HEINZ
National team members: CirCle, MIEL, ColdayZ, HEINZ, Dywane, Cherby, Skusta
Timezone: GTM +8

TOURNAMENT BRACKET

IdleJoe:
If I see interest and hype for this event, meaning, if there are over 12 teams signed up I will be donating $250,000,000 or maybe even more.

STAR:

--- Quote from: IdleJoe on 29 07, 2022, 12:54:18 am ---If I see interest and hype for this event, meaning, if there are over 12 teams signed up I will be donating $250,000,000 or maybe even more.

--- End quote ---
^same

Cerberus:
I wish to be a part of the commentary team, if that would be possible?

daddy:

--- Quote from: Cerberus on 29 07, 2022, 02:34:52 am ---I wish to be a part of the commentary team, if that would be possible?

--- End quote ---
Yes sure,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version