Author Topic: serial banned  (Read 444 times)

sonicyoussif

serial banned
« on: 02 08, 2022, 11:16:40 pm »
hello everyone so I had a lot of troubles with my old laptop so I had no access to my account "sonicyoussif" my cousin gave me his old PC as he is going to buy a new PC but it had no hard drive on it as he will be using it for himself so I needed to buy new hard disk for myself. I found a used 500 GB hard disk (western digital) I bought for lower price (from a computer store for selling used stuff) as it was used already and when I setup everything to play on my games as well getting gta sa and mta my login screen was stuck on someone is banned I got scared. I formatted the hard and deleted everything gta and mta and made new windows 10 and still got same problem I asked all my friends and they told me it was a known player who got a ban, so remove the hard quickly and get new one so I did and asked for my cousin to give me his hard drive and I still got same problem its stuck... is it possible ban evader serial ? and why its stuck on my PC ? my account name is sonicyoussif and I wasn't able to login in game for long time more than a year I think, please help I wanna play on the server again and also I dont know my old serial as it was on my old laptop and it is never working again. please help with that any higher staff .

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: serial banned
« Reply #1 on: 02 08, 2022, 11:27:57 pm »
And where's the serial?
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
Re: serial banned
« Reply #2 on: 03 08, 2022, 12:17:24 am »
hello, your old serial isn't banned but your current serial in your new PC is banned and cannot be appealed.