Author Topic: [CIT MAGAZINE] #151 Publication - BGAT & AC | Cerberus & Ranger28  (Read 4510 times)

Darwin97

Re: [CIT MAGAZINE] #151 Publication - BGAT & AC | Cerberus & Ranger28
« Reply #15 on: 04 12, 2022, 07:33:34 pm »
Good job as always @ CIT magazine team.

Just wondered, why don't CIT mags get moved to the news board, so they'll appear on home page?

@Norman @Atheer  @Mora.  @Russell  @FeRoX  @HosttyBoy  @DeathWish

You guys can discuss that with yourselves and get back to me / us if you want that.

@Arran hi

I'm acting administrator currently we would love for that to happen since more people will see our Publication

Thank you for your suggestion

Offline SqueX

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 04 12, 2022, 08:02:40 pm »
@Walrz You need to check "Community Positions" part  :kek:
« Last Edit: 04 12, 2022, 08:07:35 pm by SqueX »
If CIT had been created before MTA, MTA would have been a server of CIT.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #17 on: 04 12, 2022, 09:57:43 pm »
why is CIT News still not doing any interviews with cit players about RL related subjects they experience first hand by themselves?  :thonk:

Ukraine war interview with an ukrainian player
Iran revolution with an irani player
Australia bush fires with an australian player
pakistan flood disaster with a pakistani player
And the publishers make sure to keep each interview free of political propaganda bullshit and fake news to avoid giving retards a platform

its a wasted opportunity imo and should be implemented 

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 04 12, 2022, 10:08:30 pm »
why is CIT News still not doing any interviews with cit players about RL related subjects they experience first hand by themselves?  :thonk:

And the publishers make sure to keep each interview free of political propaganda bullshit and fake news to avoid giving retards a platform

That is actually something I've been wondering for a while now, doesn't look like a bad idea, although I wager the reason for this is political propaganda bullshit and fake news. It can be managed though, so no worries there I guess.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #19 on: 04 12, 2022, 10:09:17 pm »
Great publication but by the way Violet didn't resign from the SO team he got KICKED :) he tried resigning to avoid the kick didn't work out...

Smart out! :ez:
Glad I pointed it out to you before he sneaks his "leave", thanks for listening for ONCE.

Darwin97

« Reply #20 on: 04 12, 2022, 10:45:18 pm »

Who decides what is political propaganda though? for example in Ukraine Russian war people siding with Ukraine will smear Russia's name even if it's false and the other way around

having people talk about politics is never a good idea here if you would like to open an AMA with people to talk about war maybe do it in general chat? in here we want to talk about CIT and it's features.

Also interviewing a person for one side of the war will make the comments here filled with people arguing for days (imagine asking an Israeli abut the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or vise versa you think false and untrue shit won't be mentioned? not to mention even if we edit out the things we find out to be false the interviewed can change his mind since he no longer can spread his BS here and we worked for nothing)

Offline Norman

• Outstanding Community Member
  • I'm a devil of my word!
  • Ingame: Norman
« Reply #21 on: 04 12, 2022, 11:31:33 pm »

We are going to add a page that introduces news around the world such as this stuff, but it would be opinion free to avoid unpleasant scenarios and endless arguments. 
People don't have power over us
We give it to them

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #22 on: 04 12, 2022, 11:31:47 pm »
Who decides what is political propaganda though? for example in Ukraine Russian war people siding with Ukraine will smear Russia's name even if it's false and the other way around

having people talk about politics is never a good idea here if you would like to open an AMA with people to talk about war maybe do it in general chat? in here we want to talk about CIT and it's features.

Also interviewing a person for one side of the war will make the comments here filled with people arguing for days (imagine asking an Israeli abut the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or vise versa you think false and untrue shit won't be mentioned? not to mention even if we edit out the things we find out to be false the interviewed can change his mind since he no longer can spread his BS here and we worked for nothing)
Why do you care about a supposed false take on a topic? Who is it gonna affect? The 200 randoms on the internet who do not even care enough about the topic? Why do you care about ~5 people arguing and wasting their time on the magazine topic which is going to be locked after a week anyway? Are you gonna get cancelled for typing out someone else's words?

You're just making excuses to not make any real effort into making your 'magazine' any attractive for more people and to bring awareness of the outside world (even if it's one just 1 pov) to the clowns who spend their whole day playing this game.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #23 on: 05 12, 2022, 12:39:03 am »
Good job team  :thumb:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Norman

• Outstanding Community Member
  • I'm a devil of my word!
  • Ingame: Norman
« Reply #24 on: 05 12, 2022, 01:03:30 am »
Show content

You all have showed to be useful critics in the past, May we get your feedback on recent publications designs and content?
People don't have power over us
We give it to them

Offline Sayuki

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Sayuki
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #25 on: 05 12, 2022, 01:39:47 am »
@Waltz nice new nickname  :kek3:

Nice publication as usual boys. :love:

Offline M3dusa

• degen
  • L4 Staff
  • Gambling connaisseur 🔻
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
« Reply #26 on: 05 12, 2022, 02:16:46 am »

The happenings™ wont be exclusive to wars though
Former Former CIT Staff
Head Staff
Retired Police Chief

Seasoned trader? Click me.
Sick of being a 9-5 wageslave? DCA into $AVAX and enjoy an early retirement!
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #27 on: 05 12, 2022, 02:23:09 am »
Great publication but by the way Violet didn't resign from the SO team he got KICKED :) he tried resigning to avoid the kick didn't work out...

Smart out! :ez:

I mean, I said he was discharged which has the same meaning as "kicked" I guess.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Cerberus

• Honorable
  • Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Cerberus
« Reply #28 on: 05 12, 2022, 02:25:46 am »
Show content

You all have showed to be useful critics in the past, May we get your feedback on recent publications designs and content?

To be frankly honest, I have not been reading the magazines and therefore I'm not in a position to comment on the design/content. Over the next few days, I shall try and read over a few recent publications and then I will be able to give my opinion. Apologies for letting you down :(

A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #29 on: 05 12, 2022, 02:48:18 am »
You're just making excuses to not make any real effort into making your 'magazine' any attractive for more people and to bring awareness of the outside world (even if it's one just 1 pov) to the clowns who spend their whole day playing this game.

I'm sorry, what? "not make any real effort"? Oh come on, give the guy some credit. Do you even know how hard it takes to come out with one page? From writing, designing, proofreading, etc. Turning a magazine topic into a political discussion which you can never expect what is going to be written isn't something good and isn't even beneficial as much, e.g, we interview an Ukranian about the Ukranian war, and boom, we lose all our 40 Russian readers. Keeping on, makes us, the publishers, eventually the only readers of the publications. Gave it some thought before accusing him for not making effort to attract readers?
« Last Edit: 05 12, 2022, 02:49:55 am by Blue. »
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member