Author Topic: [+++] Increasing /hitme amounts  (Read 624 times)

BadBoyY

[+++] Increasing /hitme amounts
« on: 09 04, 2023, 12:56:02 pm »
If you do not know what's "/hitme" it's explained here:
Show content
Quote from: F1 Panel
When a hit event begins, you will be notified in the chatbox as to the specific amount of money and player. [You can disable receiving hit messages in /settings>Hit target messages>No)

The target will have an $ blip defining their location. If you manage to execute them, the money will automatically be transferred to you.

Donators level one and above have the ability to place a hit on themselves between $50,000 and $500,000 using the command, /hitme <amount>.

The amount of money should be between 50k and 200k.

For non-donators you can do /hitme <amount> warehouse.[ $10,000 to $200,000 is needed if you do this command]

Likewise, the amount of money should be between 10k and 200k
For players who want to kill hits, do /gethits to find their current location.

Avoid arresting players with hits on them.

Donators are allowed to use a feature called 'Terminator Mode'. This mode can be attained if you put a hit on yourself of $500,001 which allows you to have a damage resistance of 80%.

Players that are idle for more than 50 seconds will not take damage from hit targets.

Players will receive no damage from hit targets for 60 seconds if the attacking player went hit near them.

Currently for DLs, the rewards they can give are limited from 50k~500k
My idea is increasing those amounts up to 5M for some small amounts of tax.
500.002$   >1.000.000$ Tax: 50.000$ Cooldown: 12mins
1.000.001$>2.500.000$ Tax : 100.000$ Cooldown: 25 mins
2.500.001$>4.500.000$ Tax: 200.000$ Cooldown 45 mins
4.500.001$>5.000.000$ Tax: 250.000$ Cooldown: 60 mins (Either these cooldowns or every player will have a reward limit from "/hitme" of 5M every hour so those who want to throw money away won't be limited by time [Gonna leave it to the developer to decide which option to choose])
Note: For the current amounts 50.000$>500.001 the system is the way it is, Tax=0$
« Last Edit: 11 05, 2023, 11:28:59 am by TwCafe »

Offline Culph

• Criminal Boss
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
Re: Increasing /hitme amounts
« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 2023, 01:32:09 pm »
Seems like a good idea, as more money will result in more players trying to kill the hit.  :tick:

Offline gq

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 2023, 01:48:39 pm »
Im supporting this idea , this /hitme update will encourage the players to kill the hit and have more money Positive.

Online Private

• Translator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: Private
  • Squad: Aces/uncrowned
« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 2023, 02:50:50 pm »
The idea itself isn't bad at all, but I think it will be abused by some players, hence I'm voting negative

BadBoyY

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 2023, 03:01:30 pm »
The idea itself isn't bad at all, but I think it will be abused by some players, hence I'm voting negative
Abused?
I'm not suggesting a change to the system, I'm only suggesting an increase in the payment.
If you have a problem with the system go suggest your fixes in a new topic.

Offline Travis

• Donator L3
  • Heavy Duty Mechanic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus/LynX
  • Ingame: Black'Buddy
  • Squad: Dangerous7
« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 2023, 03:41:49 pm »
Well I do agree with being able to Increase the amount but if it’s going to be 5 Million then there is going to be a limit to prevent persons from by passing money transfer limit as you know persons with lower hours can receive a minimum amount for the day.
So instead of insanely increasing it which will give dls a limit of making hits per x time
Just make it up to 2 million
I won’t lie in this time most players are rich and you hardly find anyone interested in chasing you around for $500,000. It’s just not worth it.
Seeing $2,000,000 Hit might be more persuasive cause that’s like being able to buy something of value if you succeed on killing the hit.
So I support this suggestion but just not the “$5,000,000.
:tick:

“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"

BadBoyY

« Reply #6 on: 09 04, 2023, 03:45:37 pm »
Well I do agree with being able to Increase the amount but if it’s going to be 5 Million then there is going to be a limit to prevent persons from by passing money transfer limit as you know persons with lower hours can receive a minimum amount for the day.
So instead of insanely increasing it which will give dls a limit of making hits per x time
Just make it up to 2 million
I won’t lie in this time most players are rich and you hardly find anyone interested in chasing you around for $500,000. It’s just not worth it.
Seeing $2,000,000 Hit might be more persuasive cause that’s like being able to buy something of value if you succeed on killing the hit.
So I support this suggestion but just not the “$5,000,000.
:tick:
I added a cooldown period to each of them amounts.

Offline Travis

• Donator L3
  • Heavy Duty Mechanic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus/LynX
  • Ingame: Black'Buddy
  • Squad: Dangerous7
« Reply #7 on: 09 04, 2023, 04:02:30 pm »
I added a cooldown period to each of them amounts.
thats the problem bro, we are used to immediately making hits. Most players just want to waste money for like 30mins ongoing alone then log off. So bringing a limit in play would just make hit a bit useless. It’s already not being used a lot so Least we want is for it to not be ruined with cool down limits.
A player should not have to wait x per time to waste his own money that’s insane
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2023, 04:04:47 pm by Travis »

“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"

BadBoyY

« Reply #8 on: 09 04, 2023, 04:38:50 pm »
thats the problem bro, we are used to immediately making hits. Most players just want to waste money for like 30mins ongoing alone then log off. So bringing a limit in play would just make hit a bit useless. It’s already not being used a lot so Least we want is for it to not be ruined with cool down limits.
A player should not have to wait x per time to waste his own money that’s insane
You can waste as much money u want, but there should be a cooldown to avoid exploit as explained by you above.
Or i'm thinking of a new limitation, You the hit won't be limited but players will have an hourly limit of 5M for money earned from "/hitme".
I guess that way all types of exploits are still prevented because you aren't giving the same person the prize over and over again.
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2023, 04:41:50 pm by BadBoy. »

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
« Reply #9 on: 09 04, 2023, 04:40:40 pm »
Positive  :tick: on this idea as it should be the decision of the donator how much money he want to use with the /hitme command and the amount you present here are reasonable.

Just one question regarding the terminator mode which you can activate with the /hitme 500,001$ : if you are doing a /hitme with 500,002$ and higher like you present it in your idea is the terminator mode in those cases activated or do you plan to set the terminator mode at a higher /hitme amount like for example at 2,000,000$ ?

BadBoyY

« Reply #10 on: 09 04, 2023, 04:43:36 pm »
Positive  :tick: on this idea as it should be the decision of the donator how much money he want to use with the /hitme command and the amount you present here are reasonable.

Just one question regarding the terminator mode which you can activate with the /hitme 500,001$ : if you are doing a /hitme with 500,002$ and higher like you present it in your idea is the terminator mode in those cases activated or do you plan to set the terminator mode at a higher /hitme amount like for example at 2,000,000$ ?
Terminator mod is activated for all amounts that are higher than 500,000$

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #11 on: 09 04, 2023, 05:56:38 pm »
Limiting hits to 500K isn't working nowadays tbh, I mean by looking at other events people spend millions on any other events, even dropping cash, yet /hitme is kinda forgotten due to its low prize.

An increase is indeed needed. :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Itachii

• From " Die for u " to " Heartless "
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Itachii
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #12 on: 09 04, 2023, 11:39:44 pm »
Negative  :cros:
The current system of /hitme is much better

Online Private

• Translator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: Private
  • Squad: Aces/uncrowned
« Reply #13 on: 10 04, 2023, 12:10:36 am »
Abused?
I'm not suggesting a change to the system, I'm only suggesting an increase in the payment.
If you have a problem with the system go suggest your fixes in a new topic.

I didin't say you suggested a change to the system. All I said was that such increase of /hitme reward will be abused by certain type of players who spend more time thinking of how to cheat the current system for their own or their friends' benefit instead of reporting/avoiding such unfair ways. No need to be rude towards a community player just because he voted negative to your suggestion. Unlike many others, I evaluate and think about the on going suggestions instead of just spamming ticks or crosses based on who's the person that made the suggestion etc.

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
« Reply #14 on: 10 04, 2023, 01:16:23 am »
the cap is always 500k so yea definitely would be better if we can increase it  :tick:
”[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.”
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas