Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Discussion]Disable spawning with MPCC when the danger level is below 0.8?

(1/4) > >>

Sirat:
Disccusion: Disable spawning with MPCC when the danger level is below 0.8?

Firstly, this is a brief idea that may require improvement as well as discussion, but I will begin here. The suggestion can be adjusted as the topic progresses; the primary objective of this discussion is to aware of the mpcc and its uses and misuses.

The whole point of MPCC was to make cops able to compete with criminals when cops are outnumbered, but I've seen criminals constantly complaining about how cops are cracking them when crims are heavily outnumbered, or when a criminal gets high wl and cops rush on him with the help of mpcc. 

Keep that in mind, mpcc has few restrictions like cooldown of certain seconds to able to spawn again too.

FreezingX:
Yes, but even at Level 1 of danger, it would still be beneficial because cops still have an advantage in AR/CEs. It was a little boring because some had deployed MPCC while there were over 20 officers in the AR today; even if not on Danger Level 1, the 0,8 would still be useful to preserve balance. :thumb:

3eNab:
My friend and I were playing for APB and robbing a store
Then an officer came and did a recovery for the MPCC car next to the shop
When we were killed, I was working  craft armor. He came and killed me Is this fair?

Ivan#:
Yeah sounds fair for both sides, when crims are outnumbered we get cracked so fast and it's because the MPCC that allows cops to spawn next to the AR so disabling it when the danger level is low wont solve it but would help a lot.

MG:
good idea habibi  :pevil: :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version