Author Topic: [++] Peds will die if the owner dies  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Stone

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
[++] Peds will die if the owner dies
« on: 15 06, 2020, 04:54:56 am »
So everyone , straight to the point , when we are fighting against other players who has a peds with them and when the player died the ped is still attacking/shooting you and it is a little bit annoying because the owner/player owns that ped will still have chance to kill you by his ped.

So my suggestion is , when a Player/Owner died his ped will be gone or die as well. Feel free to put your suggestion below thanks.
« Last Edit: 22 06, 2020, 11:29:40 am by HosttyBoy »
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline Arcanus

• Loyalty and Blessings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: CMD-Arcanus#USS
  • Squad: GodFathers
Re: Peds will die if the owner dies
« Reply #1 on: 15 06, 2020, 07:21:43 am »
Hello.

I agree with this feature, since I am a policeman who kills criminals every day who bring bots to their robberies, many times they have outnumbered me and I try to kill them in a way that the bot does not detect me, then I kill the criminal, the bot, even if I already killed the criminal, does not disappear until a few seconds later or if it is necessary to kill him, that's why I am sure of this answer I am Positive

•Staff in United States Special Forces•|•Founder of GodFathers•|•Former head of Crime Investigation Department•|•Former Co-Founder of The Expendables•|•Guide•

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #2 on: 15 06, 2020, 07:29:28 am »
Hey, I like your idea of making the ped/guard disappear if the player who owns it died. My reason is that it's necessary that it should disappear because it can be annoying, also so it will make the fight fair. I will give this suggestion a positive vote.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #3 on: 15 06, 2020, 09:34:55 am »
I see no harm in this suggestion, as peds are not useful and somehow most of players are fighting without using bots, it's occasionally you find someone using bot to fight, but it's kinda unfair when a player died but his ped still alive and shooting the enemy, his HP might be low so he have no chance to survive as he killed the guy who own the ped.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Peds will die if the owner die
« Reply #4 on: 15 06, 2020, 09:42:21 am »
I believe this suggestion would help numerous players during assaults. Nowadays, multiple players hire peds in order to help them on the field. It’s frustrating how we kill the wanted criminal or the cop and end up dying from the ped. I see no harm by implementing this suggestion, it’s simple, necessary and I believe it’s easy to implement. Not to mention that it’s going to help players improve their stats and save time since they usually have to go all the way back to the hospital. Thus, I’m supporting your suggestion.
« Last Edit: 15 06, 2020, 09:46:52 am by Harb »

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #5 on: 15 06, 2020, 09:55:15 am »
Ped is too OP when hired. By this suggestion, there is nothing to worry about that the ped must die along with its owner. Ofcourse, as the owner dies, it is non of the business of the ped to shot fire as the ped must fire when the owner does it first. This won't make inbalance in the game as this works in both sides.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #6 on: 15 06, 2020, 10:25:26 am »
It is so annoying to be killed by a ped after you killed the player that you fighting against because sometimes they can be a bit bugged and immune to your shots for some seconds and they deal serious damage when you are close to them. It will be more fair for both sides to remove peds in fights once owner dies since criminals can be killed after they killed cops or vice versa. I see nothing negative in the suggestion so I'm positive for it.

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
  • Group: SAPD/B13
« Reply #7 on: 15 06, 2020, 10:31:45 am »
Absolutely supporting this idea. Hell of annoying to get killed by a ped once his owner dies. Should've been implemented at the start, quite weird to see that it wasn't. Those peds are very dangerous if you're low on health and trying to escape being killed by one of them after killing their owner.
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline Goku

• Junior Community Member
  • Time is precious, "waste" it wisely.
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Goku[FBI]
« Reply #8 on: 15 06, 2020, 01:50:39 pm »
I have been a victim of such situations countless times myself. In my opinion, the fight is between the players. Yes it does make sense for players to hire guards/peds for money to support them in combat, but it just doesn't make sense for the ped to continue fighting back once its owner is dead. It is also unfair for the other player to be killed by a ped when they already earned the hard win by defeating their opponent even when their opponent had their ped's support. It just doesn't make sense for the winner to be left at the mercy of a mere bot.

“No chains on my feet, since I learned to fly
I see your empty eyes, guess they mean goodbye
But every passing day, makes me understand
That everything I needed, was inside my hands”

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #9 on: 15 06, 2020, 02:22:53 pm »
Why would you want to remove something that adds to the gameplay a bit? If someone has paid the 5k to hire a guard then he should get that 5k's worth. I understand that it can be annoying if you are a solo cop/criminal and the other comes with a ped but you can simply run behind the closest building,sign,pole or even turn a corner and the ped gets stuck and you can focus on the 1vs1 and after that if you have won you can simply ignore the ped and run away from it. They are already weak, don't nerf them even more. Negative.
« Last Edit: 15 06, 2020, 02:36:18 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Stone

• Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #10 on: 15 06, 2020, 03:58:40 pm »
Why would you want to remove something that adds to the gameplay a bit? If someone has paid the 5k to hire a guard then he should get that 5k's worth. I understand that it can be annoying if you are a solo cop/criminal and the other comes with a ped but you can simply run behind the closest building,sign,pole or even turn a corner and the ped gets stuck and you can focus on the 1vs1 and after that if you have won you can simply ignore the ped and run away from it. They are already weak, don't nerf them even more. Negative.
Lol?please read carefully before posting. 5k is not that big. While you are fightings against other player the ped is already shooting you and their damage + player damage is so OP. Before escaping that ped sometimes you are going to die before that running etc happens. You cannot ignore the ped who are taking damage to you and they are not weak you can even try it while dueling with your friend and your friend got an ped and try it. I am not replying with you anymore I will let other players put their opinions.
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #11 on: 15 06, 2020, 04:26:33 pm »
Hiring a ped is really easy, you just move near a ped and press on G when /pr gets enough votes to enable such a feature. Several players started using peds while robbing stores or even cops while they are patrolling. Having such a feature will help players who are fighting against other players which are hiring bots. The bot should disappear after the player who hires it dies immediately. The bot duty is to help the player while he's alive fighting others not while he's dead. Absolutely positive.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline MetallicaGR

• Donator L1
  • Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/2012
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|MetallicaGR
  • Squad: Metalheads
« Reply #12 on: 15 06, 2020, 06:08:47 pm »
I really don't know why feature isn't already in the game and I think it's something very logical that make sense. Except that it's confusing for newer players when they die and their ped stays alive. It's a posiitive from me!

PA~|C|MetallicaGR>UB: Proud CAMORRA member since 30/12/12. Correct rank Underboss! Official CAMORRA Honorable.
Added Metallica - lol for everything you've done and considering the time you've been around (even more than almost all CAMORRA current leaders) the least we can do is giving you the privilege to help us to decide who should and should not be part of the family. (30.01.2015, Luther)

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #13 on: 15 06, 2020, 07:03:27 pm »
Lol?please read carefully before posting.

I like how in this community if you disagree with a suggestion the OP says " Please read again" as if you haven't  :fp:.

While you are fightings against other player the ped is already shooting you and their damage + player damage is so OP. Before escaping that ped sometimes you are going to die before that running etc happens. You cannot ignore the ped who are taking damage to you and they are not weak you can even try it while dueling with your friend and your friend got an ped and try it.

I understand and agree that peds are annoying if you are alone but by making them die when the owner dies they would become useless. If you find them so annoying that ruins your game you can just vote LS Guards off and disable them. That's the whole point of that preference. If you want them on then  a better suggestion would be to increase their price to 15k or 20k so their usefulness would correspond to the appropriate cost.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #14 on: 15 06, 2020, 07:16:23 pm »
YES PLEASE !!!!It is extremely annoying to 1v4 or 2v4 (two players and two pets) ,to kill them both and then the peds just smstart spamming you till you die .Furthermore ,they hardly lose hp ,and when you are low you are scared out of your own body .
  So I am voting Positive :tick:

I understand and agree that peds are annoying if you are alone but by making them die when the owner dies they would become useless. If you find them so annoying that ruins your game you can just vote LS Guards off and disable them. That's the whole point of that preference. If you want them on then  a better suggestion would be to increase their price to 15k or 20k so their usefulness would correspond to the appropriate cost.

I guess they could increase the price to see less of this ped problem .Although in my opinion ,peds are not used as a tool that secures the kill when you die .It is normally there to help you dominate the other side while you are alive(if you get my point) ,it’s like having a teammate by your side although a bit slower and you need to pay to get him .A good point that you could have pointed out is that peds work as teammates that are paid therefore there is no need of this feature to be added .But still they are bots that are extremely annoying when they are “on” especially with this feature that’s why it should be implemented !!
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐