Author Topic: [Arran] Removing Raiders / cops were holding all checkpoints.  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Omar

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
Which criteria your suggestion meets: Increase entertainment.

How will this improve the current system of Criminal Events: More criminals/cops are attending criminal events after the last updates. The part of the checkpoint is the only thing annoying. We want to fight for longer, and this is preventing us from having a team to win the event. Simply if criminals are pushing the cops to their spawn point, then we will win within 6 minutes. The checkpoints system should be removed after the previous updates.
« Last Edit: 01 10, 2020, 07:34:17 am by Vampire »
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Exactly, the "Raiders / cops were holding all checkpoints. 6 of 6 minutes complete." system fits great with the old CE's because the CE's were in a cycle and so if cops/criminals camped their spawn they would just lose and the cycle would move on quickly instead of waiting but now that they have changed it just abruptly stops the event. A CE should end when everyone from one team is dead. Positive
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Re: [Arran] Removing Raiders / cops were holding all checkpoints.
« Reply #2 on: 01 10, 2020, 05:16:40 pm »
Yes, by doing this it is really annoying when the policemen rush to the point of our emptying or vice versa they can win after only 6 minutes and this is more annoying because we see the fight for a much longer period and this is what makes us we cannot fight and also the old system was much better why it was removed everyone liked the system Old because there was a difference between AR & CE, and now there is nothing but AR. Positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
« Reply #3 on: 01 10, 2020, 05:32:31 pm »
This actual system is annoying, because you have to wait 90 minutes for the next CE and most of the time it ends in 6 minutes. I think everyone would like to fight for longer, but there must be a time limit and if I remember correctly, when cops / raiders aren't holding all checkpoints the CE ends at 18 minutes, and it is a fair time. Anyways, my vote is positive.
« Last Edit: 01 10, 2020, 09:20:19 pm by seba »

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 01 10, 2020, 07:40:09 pm »
I support the idea just because the CEs arent getting reverted to how it was before, and now its more longer. Extend Maximum CE time to 30 mins, set the Holding Checkpoints to 15 minutes instead of 6. If they remove the checkpoints, then the CE in most cases wont even get a winning side. And if one of the side is too much overpowed to hold all CP for 15 mins, they should get the win as they wouldnt like to spray minigun for a whole whopping 15 minutes. So until the CE system is reverted, the Checkpoint system needs to be modified. Positive
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #5 on: 05 10, 2020, 11:39:50 am »
The checkpoints seems only to win a CE. But if most of the players' preference are to last it longer, then I agree that it should be removed. The real point of CEs are the reward you get per kill and not actually winning it sooner. If it will not be remove, then I think make the time much longer after getting all the checkpoints. Also, imagine a player who wants to get back in CE has still cooldown, so if that happen the CE will just end too fast and a side of a team has no chance to recover the checkpoints. Otherwise, remove it so that the only thing to win it is to wipe a team side. Positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 07 10, 2020, 04:06:45 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 5 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The suggestion remains as a neutral priority until next review.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #7 on: 10 10, 2020, 04:09:57 pm »
- Disabled the checkpoint system in criminal events. (Arran + Omar)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.