Author Topic: CIT Awards 2011  (Read 17191 times)

Charlie_Jefferson

Re: CIT Awards 2011
« Reply #45 on: 09 10, 2011, 12:13:04 pm »
I nominate Dennis and Arran for being great admins, for making CIT MTA functional, as it is today. Everyone should thank them for making this a great community, the number #1 MTA server in the world. Also a vote from me to Arran, for sacrificing his precious time in scripting and testing CIT. It was a hard job to do, for him.

Sefg

« Reply #46 on: 09 10, 2011, 12:24:59 pm »
I nominate Dennis and Arran for being great admins, for making CIT MTA functional, as it is today. Everyone should thank them for making this a great community, the number #1 MTA server in the world. Also a vote from me to Arran, for sacrificing his precious time in scripting and testing CIT. It was a hard job to do, for him.

Arran is the one who's going to nominate the winners and therefore isn't participating. Also isn't Arran's contributions the most known of all contributions?

Charlie_Jefferson

« Reply #47 on: 09 10, 2011, 02:36:37 pm »
I've seen that, but still.

JAH

« Reply #48 on: 18 10, 2011, 10:50:36 pm »
I would like to nominate Dave,
Dave has bin a really good friend and a fair staff member to me also has bin my mentor when i was staff also dave Brough professionalism and a whole new world of criminal roleplay to this server When he created TGF it  was a pleasure and still is a pleasure being along with him and running TGF dave has put so much work into this group and nobody really sees who is the man behind all of this and along with running TGF dave is good multitasker handling staff and TGF at the same time and doing it very well.

I would also like to nominate Seeker,
I have seen seeker from the time he was a member in tgf to staff he was a good gang member and also an interesting one and as soon as he got to staff he knew his priorities seeker has spent Tons of time admining the CIT server also taking the players of this server into consideration seeker has bin fair and always lets justice stand Thankyou seeker for doing a great job.

Iwould also like to nominate Jaeger.
Jaeger has bin a perfect example of a police officer and a swat commander in the old days Jaeger would bring me and the rest of TGF into prison countless number of times hes also bin a good staff member and it was very good to have him as my coliege and friend he splits his time between swat and CIT very perfectly and i would like to commend him for that :)

sckatchof

« Reply #49 on: 20 10, 2011, 01:49:32 pm »
I'd like to Nominate SpriN', because he is friendly and always helping, also he translate the TN translation alone

ADIDAS36rus

« Reply #50 on: 20 10, 2011, 04:36:37 pm »
I would like to nominate Pho3nix! Because he is doing a very great job for CIT as leader of QA. As I think it is the best help to CIT(to report bugs) because with the all this reported bugs CIT became much better!

LowAndSlow

« Reply #51 on: 23 10, 2011, 01:10:42 pm »
I would like to nominate Pho3nix! Because he is doing a very great job for CIT as leader of QA. As I think it is the best help to CIT(to report bugs) because with the all this reported bugs CIT became much better!
Same opinion!

GoldenPlayer

« Reply #52 on: 23 10, 2011, 03:18:56 pm »
Same opinion!

Ah how cute , you have nominated with your secondary acc too

adarshleo

« Reply #53 on: 30 10, 2011, 12:29:35 pm »
I would like to nominate Jaeger

He is a good Cammander of SWAT and he always been a good staff.

pogi

« Reply #54 on: 31 10, 2011, 05:26:46 pm »
I would like to nominate my self for contributing in the community. I lead a really great group which is my first time to lead lots of members(200 members) but some are not following the rules and Its been hard to control them so I have just deleted the group but even if, I have given my members a chance and inspiration to understand more and I have helped them improved their skills. I also contributed in the community for a long time and many times. I have been selling some Mansions and drugs, helping other players when they need guidance which have made the players happy and have courage to stay in these server.
« Last Edit: 03 11, 2011, 07:51:24 am by HitmaN »

BoredVenus17

« Reply #55 on: 02 11, 2011, 09:23:01 pm »
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen!

I nominat Hitman from AF (Army), Ex. Swat, Ex. Gang$a Leader.
When you wanna know why I chose him, because he gives good information, happiness, education.
Hitman help and learn me by lots of things, example: Teamwork, Respect, Business and No Rules breaking.
He is the right hitMAN that change the life to the best moment.

Yes he can!

Your sincerely

:T.L:Venus[HM] ~Have a nice day~
« Last Edit: 03 11, 2011, 06:06:06 pm by Venus »

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #56 on: 19 11, 2011, 01:39:04 am »
I would like to nominate Dennis one of the most helpful, respectful and comprensible staff I've ever seen.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

d1an45

« Reply #57 on: 19 11, 2011, 02:26:29 am »
I want to nominate myself. I am just a simple player here in CIT who tries to help everyone have fun and RP, even if it costs me tons of money I sitll will do what I can to see a few players enjoy the server. I spent over half a million dollars on events I hosted and started a boating club thats all for RP. If not just those things, I help players with small problems like if they need a loan or if they need help selling their house.Even tho I was gone for some time, I came back and decided to improve what I was before by 100%! I've been inn CIT since febuary and always respected the admins who help and make the server good while I also try to help. If I had the abillity to make CIT the best no rule break place ever, I would do it any time.  I always play for good here in CIT and will always try to help the best I can!
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2011, 02:37:09 am by d1an45 »

d1an45

« Reply #58 on: 19 11, 2011, 04:15:43 am »

Sefg

« Reply #59 on: 19 11, 2011, 11:32:12 am »