Author Topic: CIT Awards 2011  (Read 17192 times)

K1 Thu8

Re: CIT Awards 2011
« Reply #60 on: 19 11, 2011, 05:10:15 pm »
Wow , and no one nominate me"K1" ,I'm playin here when the highest hrs play time u can see it when u press TAP is 50or 60 , TGF and Y didn't created yet , but anon banned me twice :( , I'd banned for like 2 months ( banned 4 times ) that makes me bad :p , I'm kidding guys ;D , but its cool if someone nomiate me without I ask :p , cya soon ig
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2011, 05:16:28 pm by K1 Thu8 »

Dave

« Reply #61 on: 19 11, 2011, 06:44:07 pm »
LOL, people nominate them self.
EPIC.

Well, I laugh at you because you can't even read the topic. You can actually nominate yourself.

K1 Thu8

« Reply #62 on: 19 11, 2011, 10:53:08 pm »
I nominate W8T3R , he is doing well , leading ESB then GSF , and good preson 2 , pro gamer , always active , I can see my self in him :p , but I'm always bad ;D , ibig deffirent between him before and now

Charlie_Jefferson

« Reply #63 on: 23 11, 2011, 09:00:09 pm »
I shall nominate Rozza and Pretface. They are good friends, that I met during my first day on CIT. They made my day better. They always salute me. Pretface was the best friend I made on CIT, until I started talking with Rozza and Pretface got inactive. Rozza always helped me and other players. I <3 him(no homo).

Offline FasT

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS family
  • Ingame: FasT
« Reply #64 on: 25 11, 2011, 12:17:56 pm »
i'd like to nominate MIKKEL he deserve it (active and helpful . and everyone  trust him
R.E.S.P.E.C.T

The one man army

Offline Flokiieh

• Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
  • Ingame: Flokiieh
  • Squad: The Wraiths
« Reply #65 on: 25 11, 2011, 07:27:16 pm »
i nomanite Mikkel too cuz he is not muting,banning,jailing...And cuz he is very good helper and he is not busy!!!
Anyone looking at my profile should understand I made it when I was roughly 10 years old and anything I've done in the past made me into who I am today. Mistakes are meant to be learned from.

https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=289938.0

Offline Dusty

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #66 on: 25 11, 2011, 07:51:36 pm »
So you don't like an admin, who mutes, jails or bans rule-breaking players?

kchopers

« Reply #67 on: 30 11, 2011, 11:01:15 pm »
I nominate

Staff member of the year. [CIT] robber for his great help and understanding in the forums: D
Group of the year. [SSA] for their age and growth
Group leader of the year. [fenix] to be recognized by most as one of the best clan

Offline Shade

• Junior Community Member
  • Fluorite's eye
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Shade
  • Squad: Niblets
« Reply #68 on: 01 12, 2011, 10:19:26 am »
I nominate

Staff member of the year. [CIT] robber for his great help and understanding in the forums: D
Group of the year. [SSA] for their age and growth
Group leader of the year. [fenix] to be recognized by most as one of the best clan
say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? fenix is not the best clan BTW TGF or some gang that are to pouplar much
[18-5-2017] [01:40:30] [CIT]xb0x|KLM renamed CPL-Shade.[AF] to PFC-Shade.[AF]

kchopers

« Reply #69 on: 02 12, 2011, 12:01:19 am »
say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? fenix is not the best clan BTW TGF or some gang that are to pouplar much

This post is just to nominate what you think,
and it is no for others to come to question what you think ok

Xenosis

« Reply #70 on: 02 12, 2011, 11:16:45 pm »
I'd like to Nominate UniQ for all he has done and being the new Armed Forces leader.

-Eraser

Mr.S

« Reply #71 on: 04 12, 2011, 12:28:55 pm »
I would like to nominate Rozza for his excellent job in admining.

spider

« Reply #72 on: 08 12, 2011, 03:22:26 am »
I would like to nominate Rozza for his excellent job in admining.
Same :)  8)

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #73 on: 08 12, 2011, 09:46:19 am »
I'd like to nominate:

CIT Group of the Year: SWAT Team. They have been the most stable and organized group. Their members are friendly, and they are a force to be reckoned with in combat, especially in Bank Robberies. I've had the honor of training with them several times, and they are always very well organized.

CIT Group Leader of the Year: UniQ. When Special Forces and Air Force dissolved, and he was appointed leader of the new Armed Forces, he did an excellent job getting them started and organized into what they are today. He's also helped with other groups, including the recent re-organization of SAPD.

CIT Player of the Year: ToshFSS. Along with catching a Hacker/Bug Abuser, he's made so many other valuable contributions to the Server, I couldn't even begin to try to list them all. He gets my nomination hands-down.

CIT Staff Member of the Year: Rozza. This was a tough decision, there are so many excellent candidates. I chose him because since my first day as a CITizen, he's always helped me and other players in more ways than I can count. I think he does the best job of making sure everyone knows the Server Rules. He may seem stricter than others, however, he's very easy to get along with, has a great sense of humor, and makes sure that new players find their way in starting their life as a CITizen while making sure no one gives them grief. I know that last part from personal experience. I honestly don't know if I'd have lasted very long in the server if it wasn't for his help and friendliness. I know he made a mistake, but we all make mistakes, and if we learn well from them, I think they make us better people in the long run, and I believe he's done a fine job making up for his mishappenings.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

Rodriguez

« Reply #74 on: 09 12, 2011, 02:06:42 pm »
CIT Group Leader of the Year: UniQ. When Special Forces and Air Force dissolved, and he was appointed leader of the new Armed Forces, he did an excellent job getting them started and organized into what they are today. He's also helped with other groups, including the recent re-organization of SAPD.

I choose to disagree, which is why I'm nominating another person: Jaeger. He lead SWAT for more than half a year, very dedicated and hard-working.