Author Topic: [TOP] Making the Civs invisible in ARs area when it starts.  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
Today I came up with a useful suggestion for cops and criminals as well.

As we can see in this picture :
Show content

Citizens can enter the AR zone even while it is starting, Idont see any point in letting them get in, they just blocking the criminals and the cops and that's really annoying.
Sometimes a criminal appears as a citizen and blocking the cops only to help the criminals, and this is'nt fair at all.
so Ithink banning them from the ARs zone is an excellent idea. as for medics, they can enter the AR area.

Since the paramedics wont be able to enter and news reporters as well according to what u guys said, making them invisible will do the trick.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: 28 07, 2021, 08:30:42 pm by HosttyBoy »
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Citizens can't approach the AR area when it starts.
« Reply #1 on: 16 07, 2021, 01:54:02 am »
I support your thoughts.. Though what about paramedics?
There is new players who don't know the features of the server and might be trolling unintentionally.
Limiting the "armed robberies" for criminals, cops and paramedics might solve the "troll" issue we are experiencing..

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 16 07, 2021, 02:47:53 am »
I thought the civilians were supposed to be invisible? I am not sure if it applies for the medics, even though it should.
But, I saw the civ inside and he wasn't invisible. how u may explain that?
weird.

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 16 07, 2021, 03:37:17 am »
While playing as a trucker, I have had to pass by an armored robbery, especially outside LS where there are few roads. Also, some delivery locations for some jobs are inside armed robbery areas, one of them is the LSA Storage, it isn't inside where all the players are, but my truck goes into the location to pickup or deliver cargo. It would be on the way of cops/criminals.

Can't really have something blocking civilians from getting in when it isn't their fault that a job has told them to do so. The solution would just be turning them invisible, but I'm not sure if that would be possible with vehicles and such.
« Last Edit: 16 07, 2021, 11:47:37 pm by Nun0 »

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #4 on: 16 07, 2021, 03:38:48 am »
Well so umm, the suggestion is indeed a valid one and true to the core. These civilians do block criminals and cops inside the ARs, which is really frustrating and can cause a lot of problems.

But, making them not enter or approach ARs will be an issue in itself too. For example, paramedics won't be able to enter the ARs and lose out on heal points which is basically their job to do. Also, not to mention, the news reporters sometimes get a lot of news to click pictures of around the ARs. Being one of the hardest job around, the news reporters will also get demoralized by this update.

So, in my opinion, the solution to this is fixing this mentioned feature, which is like already in the game.
Show content
I thought the civilians were supposed to be invisible? I am not sure if it applies for the medics, even though it should.
I don't know why it isn't working as it should, hopefully it gets fixed fast, so that this kind of updates do not call for urgent additions.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #5 on: 16 07, 2021, 03:49:27 am »
But, I saw the civ inside and he wasn't invisible. how u may explain that?
weird.
I guess when you stand outside the AR can still see that guy. However, the picture you provided we cannot see clearly.

if citizens cannot access the area. "AR" so the Medics can't get inside the AR either.

another difference if he was a Citizen when he entered the Inside of 'Armed Robbers'. of course he will be invisible inside and also cannot block the Criminals inside the AR.
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
pense a toi que quand le jour sombre que s'abattents sur moi

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 16 07, 2021, 04:30:09 pm »
It's easier to make it so civilians are invisible inside ARs just like Medics, instead of disallowing the whole side to enter or watch the AR, I know that civilians might block cops and criminals and disturb their gameplay by any way since they're not kill-able or even damage-able, making them invisible is very much better instead of just disallowing them to enter IMO, Natural
fr

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 16 07, 2021, 11:31:08 pm »
Since the paramedics wont be able to enter and news reporters as well according to what u guys said, making them invisible will do the trick.
but, from what Ihave seen, they have already been made invisible in the update which mentioned by @purpleturtle above, I'm surprised that Iwas seeing the civs inside and they weren't invisible, Ithink this is a bug or something.
Nobody knows  ???

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 16 07, 2021, 11:40:48 pm »
It has to be some sort of a bug because before the OVH fires, non wanted criminals used to be invisible and would become visible after robbing but that's just my assumption.
I thought about this possibility as well, as we can see the update was before that incident happened.
Show content
imean OVH fires
« Last Edit: 04 08, 2021, 01:55:54 am by ArroW »

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #9 on: 17 07, 2021, 05:19:54 pm »
Afaik civs are invisible inside ARs, he is visible to cops because they are not inside AR area. Crims cant see the civs inside ARs. I have probably never seen them inside ARs.

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 17 07, 2021, 08:21:02 pm »
Afaik civs are invisible inside ARs, he is visible to cops because they are not inside AR area. Crims cant see the civs inside ARs. I have probably never seen them inside ARs.

I guess when you stand outside the AR can still see that guy. However, the picture you provided we cannot see clearly.

if citizens cannot access the area. "AR" so the Medics can't get inside the AR either.

another difference if he was a Citizen when he entered the Inside of 'Armed Robbers'. of course he will be invisible inside and also cannot block the Criminals inside the AR.
I read what u said guys about I was out of the AR area, so I saw the civ. so I did an experiment with a friend from my group. and this is the result ^^

Show content

i was in the AR area and he wasn't invisible ???
« Last Edit: 04 08, 2021, 01:55:04 am by ArroW »

Offline Avices

« Reply #11 on: 17 07, 2021, 08:40:41 pm »
I read what u said guys about Iwas out of the AR area, so Isaw the civ. so Idid an experiment with a friend from my group. and this is the result ^^
Show content
iwas in the AR area and he wasn't invisible ???
I have some questions about the invisible issue not working as usual. if the police could see the citizen inside the AR. So whether the criminals inside the AR will see them is uncertain. maybe it happens randomly for the police or the invisible system in AR has some kind of error. There hasn't been any confirmation from criminals that citizens are not invisible in AR. If you don't mind experimenting more on the criminal side. and I will decide to think about the vote @Suarez

« Last Edit: 17 07, 2021, 09:19:22 pm by Avices »

PolisOzelHarekat Leader

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 17 07, 2021, 09:03:51 pm »
@Avices

Show content
« Last Edit: 04 08, 2021, 01:52:36 am by ArroW »

Offline Avices

« Reply #13 on: 17 07, 2021, 09:19:43 pm »
@Avices idid what u said and, this is the results ^^

Show content
after I get the pictures you provided on this proposal. I think it's not a random incident anymore. this is clearly enough to see that citizens are not invisible in "Armed Robbery" anymore. so it could be a small bug in invisible system hence I have decided to change my vote as.Positive

PolisOzelHarekat Leader

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #14 on: 17 07, 2021, 11:16:06 pm »
Well, as Suarez proof that he give to Avices, it is really clear that civilian are not invisible inside of the Armed Robbery and it looks like a little bug or what but I hope it get fixed asap.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ