Support > Vehicle Guides

THE BEST VEHICLES for you !

(1/2) > >>

guest72169:
hello, today I am here to give you some suggestions about some vehicles may help you so lets get started

-if you are a criminal and you move alot to AR's Or Heists you can use the banshee. it is little expensive (3.000.000$) but it is very fast and the steering is very helpful (if you tune it will help more)
-if you are a civillian and you need a vehicle wich help you to transport from job to another uou would use a simple and elegant cars like infernus, sultan RS or comet
-if you are newbie and you dont have enough money to buy an expensive car I suggest for you majestic or admeral it is not the car of your dreams but it will make a great start for you as a newbie
-if you are known a police officer and you like police vehicles, you can use the police infernus it is fast and has good steering and not very expensive (300.000$)
-and if you are bikes fan I believe that that NRG_500 is the right bike for you, but if you are old school person and you like classics, use freeway or wayfarer
-if you dont like cars or bikes and you like to fly in the sky with birds, I have the best bird(plane) for you use hydra it is fast, great acceleration and very expensive.
-and finaly if you are rich and you want to empty your pocket a bit the best car for you is of course is the Advanced Hummer (70.000.000$)

T0RNIKE:
hummer needs only 70M no 90m

guest72169:

--- Quote from: T0RNIKE on 06 01, 2018, 02:50:45 pm ---hummer needs only 70M no 90m

--- End quote ---
fixed

guest63610:
you can add NRG

PekPek:
You need to add Hydra price,  its 50M. And NRG-500 its not a car, its bike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version