Support > Vehicle Guides

The best VEHCILES for you!

<< < (4/4)

MacMan:
@TheHacker

TheHacker:

--- Quote from: MacMan on 01 08, 2020, 05:06:08 am ---@The hacker your topic, what do you think? I agree with him tbh.

--- End quote ---
I agree, you can add 'em.

Louai:
NRG should be added to : "Criminal and moving from ARs to CEs, surviving from cops"

cause trust me it is not just about how powerful the veh can be to survive shots or hunters , speed and the small hit box also matters and here it comes the NRG role to play , I use this bike alot cause you can run easily from cops in small gaps and areas they can't get , and lets not forgot the speed of the bike with only 10/6 , 10/10 is fast like crazy which if you go there is not chance for cops to catch you . from my experience I think it should be added too .

MacMan:

--- Quote from: Louai on 03 10, 2021, 03:38:48 pm ---NRG should be add to : "Criminal and moving from ARs to CEs, surviving from cops"

cause trust me it is not just about how powerful the veh can be to survive shots or hunters , speed and the small hit box also matters and here it comes the NRG role to play , I use this bike alot cause you can run easily from cops in small gaps and areas they can't get , and lets not forgot the speed of the bike with only 10/6 , 10/10 is fast like crazy which if you go there is not chance for cops to catch you . from my experience I think it should be added too .

--- End quote ---
Done :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version