Support > Vehicle Guides

How to be pro drifter ?

(1/3) > >>

Thunder:
Hey,

You need to know about tuning the vehicle, PekPek's Guide to know what is the best tune for elegy and elegy drift.

Here the explanation of the titles in tuning tab:

* Speed: The speed will help you sometimes to control the car, so you can do what you want but be sure that you need the speed, and as PekPek told you in the guide that moving with high speed is not drifting and you need the speed but not 10/10! and increasing the speed depends on having NOS or not.
* Acceleration: To drift you need a good Acceleration to make the car move quickly and the wheels run faster and faster to drift.
* Braking: Of course you need a good braking to control the car if the speed is too much and to turn right or left you should use braking.
* Suspension: To make it smooth in drifting.
* Lower Suspension: The lower suspension make the car drift too much, so you will lose the control.
* Bullet Resistance: I think that you won't enter a war with elegy drift, so no need to use this option.
* Crash Resistance: This won't help or hurt us/elegy.
* Rear Traction Bias: This will make the car moving be bad.
* Front Traction Bias: This will make the car moving be bad.
Types:

* AWD: it's my own type, because it's soft and it's easy for me more than RWD type, in AWD type you have strong power in the car because the power will be in the 4 wheels not only 2 (All wheels)
* RWD: the power will be in the (rear wheels) only, and this will make the car drift more than the first type and now will be hard to control the car, so if you want to start as a drifter, you should test the first type first.
Best places to teach or test your skills:

* Show content
* Show content
* Show content
Drift squad names:

* DriftWorksI mentioned the squads which have board in the forum, so if you know squad in the game, tell me the name of it.

Joining a drifting squad will make you try to learn from them and attending events will improve your skills on drifting too, you should give yourself long time to try and try and try in the places where I stated, feeling the car will make you pro drifter and you will understand what the car needs to do.

@PekPek, thank you because your guide is supporting me.

If you have any advice, I will add it.

Angels' input:

--- Quote from: Angels on 28 04, 2020, 08:34:04 pm ---Also don't expect to be like Brian Tee right when you start drifting and handle elegy pretty easily, it needs time to master it. I just wanted to say that as you didn't mention that the patience is needed.

--- End quote ---

Thunder:

--- Quote from: Angels on 28 04, 2020, 08:34:04 pm ---Also don't expect to be like Brian Tee right when you start drifting and handle elegy pretty easily, it needs time to master it. I just wanted to say that as you didn't mention that the patience is needed.

--- End quote ---
"you should give yourself long time to try and try and try in the places where I stated"

But okay, I added your input anyway  <3

MozzieLitt:
Tofu Deliver is here

EDIT: I think you should have included Missionary Hill.

Furix:

--- Quote from: Midnight on 03 07, 2020, 10:56:50 am ---You shouldn't post if you don't have anything to add to the guide. Criticism isn't welcome here.

--- End quote ---
if it isnt welcome how is he supposed to improve his guide because stuff he wrote are pure bullshit?

Kristian:

--- Quote from: Midnight on 03 07, 2020, 10:56:50 am ---You shouldn't post if you don't have anything to add to the guide. Criticism isn't welcome here.

--- End quote ---

so in case someone wants to help him by, giving opinions on what to add or correct like the two lads above done, we can't do that then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version