Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Adding a new teamvote section, for LV players  (Read 1895 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Right now there's 3 teamvotes:

I wanted to create a /teamvote (well, since I personally couldn't, I asked a fellow councillor) to ask LV players if they wanted to see a return of the 200 HP, considering I've suggested it in the DS1MW board and it was accepted as it had more positive votes than negative votes. However, I didn't see any "gangster" section in the /teamvote, and even if there was a section for gangsters in /teamvote, I was worried that it would sent the question to the LS gangsters too. So, me and @Shogun tried it out with the "/teamvote crim" and it was sent out to both LS/LV criminals & gangsters. So now LS players have voted on my vote and that causes an inconsistency in the opinions of LV players. Therefore I came up with a suggestion to add a new teamvote section.

We can add /teamvote lv

Then we'd have four sections:
- crim (this will ask all criminals & gangsters in both LV, LS & SF)
- cop (this will ask all cops in both LV, LS & SF)
- civ (this will ask all civilians in both LV, LS & SF)
- lv (this will ask all players inside LV, regardless of their occupation)

You could add the restriction that you must have at least 100 LV kills, that would be fantastic too, just like /ds LV suggestions require you to have at least 100 LV kills.

This would really help with LV suggestions that I want to create, as not that many players reply in teamchat and I need more confirmations of players before I put in time and effort into a suggestion. If this gets implemented, if will help me count votes of LV players regarding 200 HP (and further ideas) so that I can suggest these ideas.
« Last Edit: 09 06, 2019, 02:59:26 pm by Arran »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Re: [VOTE] Adding a new teamvote section, for LV players
« Reply #1 on: 08 06, 2019, 01:34:21 am »
Changed into VOTE. Voting process may start.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline CooLDuDe

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Ingame: CooLDuDe
« Reply #2 on: 08 06, 2019, 05:28:49 am »
As /teamvote crim appears to get both LS and LV players, it will cause people in LS to vote on suggestions about LV, and LV players could troll on LS suggestions. Thus, I am going to give it a  :tick:

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
  • Group: HazardClique
« Reply #3 on: 08 06, 2019, 05:33:00 am »
 :tick: Since each side has a special teamvote, I think that the LV side should have this potential as well, and that there will be justice and prevent the troll too.

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
« Reply #4 on: 08 06, 2019, 05:39:23 am »
 :tick:
Exactly what I was going to suggest, we totally need this since team and other chats are not actually enough.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #5 on: 08 06, 2019, 05:53:53 am »
Nothing much to say, there should definitely be a special voting process for LV players only.

Ex. L3 Staff, HCB and CEM.
Bikers forever, forever Bikers.
Thank you for the good times y'all.

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #6 on: 08 06, 2019, 07:03:09 pm »
Surely, no one out of the hostile side should take part in a vote related to cop stuff/suggestions, same goes to other sides (crim/civ/lv). But if it's a comprehensive vote, which affects all sides, then it should be /teamvote only.

« Last Edit: 09 06, 2019, 10:13:50 am by ProofGang »

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #7 on: 08 06, 2019, 10:54:05 pm »
 LS crims/gangsters can randomly vote without knowing what is it about so its better to have a seperate teamvote for LV
« Last Edit: 09 06, 2019, 12:11:50 am by SeeMi »
expect the unexpected

Offline Redfire

• Prometheus
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire
« Reply #8 on: 08 06, 2019, 11:42:13 pm »

A seperate voting system for LV players would be ideal, especially due to the fact that every other side has it as well.
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Re: [ACCEPTED] Adding a new teamvote section, for LV players
« Reply #9 on: 09 06, 2019, 01:47:36 am »
Set to ACCEPTED due to having 7 positive votes and zero negative votes.