Author Topic: Screen bug / glitch  (Read 395 times)

ahmedayari

Screen bug / glitch
« on: 22 05, 2023, 12:35:44 pm »
any solution to fix this problem after 30-1h of playing , so I need to quit MTA and join back , just in CIT server like that 

https://imgur.com/a/Q2v6zH9

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Re: Screen bug / glitch
« Reply #1 on: 22 05, 2023, 12:52:24 pm »
Your GTA is cracked?
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

ahmedayari

« Reply #2 on: 22 05, 2023, 01:06:10 pm »

Offline SiFiras

• Regular Community Member
  • hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
« Reply #3 on: 22 05, 2023, 01:08:41 pm »
Try re downloading both gta and mta and it should be fixed as it happened to me once
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

ahmedayari

« Reply #4 on: 22 05, 2023, 01:31:17 pm »
Try re downloading both gta and mta and it should be fixed as it happened to me once
useless

Offline Xorke

• Donator L3
  • Ingame: Xorke
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #5 on: 22 05, 2023, 03:03:45 pm »
Are you able to show us your advanced & video settings through mta please? I don’t know for sure but it could potentially be a problem with memory usage or graphical driver

If you play and get the flickering again try quickly switching to Graphics like shown below in the photo and see if that fixes anything (it’ll turn off mods, cit textures etc)

Show content

ahmedayari

« Reply #6 on: 22 05, 2023, 04:45:08 pm »
Are you able to show us your advanced & video settings through mta please? I don’t know for sure but it could potentially be a problem with memory usage or graphical driver

If you play and get the flickering again try quickly switching to Graphics like shown below in the photo and see if that fixes anything (it’ll turn off mods, cit textures etc)

Show content
Low Ghrapic and I tested it , useless

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #7 on: 22 05, 2023, 08:42:05 pm »
First of all you must to give here more informations! About your settings resolution, also about your graphic video.

Now, to answer to your problem:

In the graphics settings, use a 32-bit resolution. It is very possible your settings to be a 16-bit resolution. The resolution you want is 1920x1080x32, not 1920x1080x16.

Also, it's better to have a 4:3 resolution with widescreen disabled - 16:9 resolutions with widescreen enabled limit your FOV.

Other possibility to fix this, can be your graphic card was maybe overbumed ...it was set to manual overcolock...so... set it to ...Automatic overclock and the problem maybe will be fixed...restart your computer...

Clean your computer inside, open it and try to clean your memory ram and your video card. I don’t know if your computer it’s old to knwo if there is one problem with software or hardware, both of them are possible. I made some research and I asked many friends, and I am try to help you to fix that. You have any useless programs installer in your pc? Please give more details about your pc and memory ram and also about your video graphic. Try what I said and tell me if this is the solution.

My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

ahmedayari

« Reply #8 on: 22 05, 2023, 09:11:09 pm »
First of all you must to give here more informations! About your settings resolution, also about your graphic video.

Now, to answer to your problem:

In the graphics settings, use a 32-bit resolution. It is very possible your settings to be a 16-bit resolution. The resolution you want is 1920x1080x32, not 1920x1080x16.

Also, it's better to have a 4:3 resolution with widescreen disabled - 16:9 resolutions with widescreen enabled limit your FOV.

Other possibility to fix this, can be your graphic card was maybe overbumed ...it was set to manual overcolock...so... set it to ...Automatic overclock and the problem maybe will be fixed...restart your computer...

Clean your computer inside, open it and try to clean your memory ram and your video card. I don’t know if your computer it’s old to knwo if there is one problem with software or hardware, both of them are possible. I made some research and I asked many friends, and I am try to help you to fix that. You have any useless programs installer in your pc? Please give more details about your pc and memory ram and also about your video graphic. Try what I said and tell me if this is the solution.

here you go
https://imgur.com/a/8CF7xvn

i don't have any other game or program , this problem just in cit server

ahmedayari

« Reply #9 on: 28 05, 2023, 11:07:55 pm »
waiting !!

Offline Zombo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: ZomBo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #10 on: 29 05, 2023, 10:08:30 am »
The problem is in the graphics card
The only way to forget the mistakes you made in the past is to make even bigger and worst mistakes in the  present .

ahmedayari

« Reply #11 on: 29 05, 2023, 10:32:34 am »
The problem is in the graphics card
how ? and just this problem in cit server

Offline SiFiras

• hai
« Reply #12 on: 29 05, 2023, 11:31:26 am »
how ? and just this problem in cit server
Propably your graphic card over heats that's why it happens even tho it happened to me before and it got fixed by re downloading the game as I told you
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

ahmedayari

« Reply #13 on: 29 05, 2023, 01:54:01 pm »
how I can fix stream memory ?

Offline SiFiras

• hai
« Reply #14 on: 29 05, 2023, 05:28:37 pm »
how I can fix stream memory ?
Checkout this tuto