Author Topic: Making LS related preferences only vote-able by players inside LS  (Read 4241 times)

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hi there, i'm suggesting to make the preferences that are related to LS, only vote-able by the players which are inside LS. As you can see, only LV players are being able to vote for the LV preferences, so LS preferences should only be vote-able by players inside LS too and their votes should only count for the preferences that are LS related. LS related preferences must  have [LS] behind each every LS preference just like the LV ones.

LS preferences are:
Disable Guards (You can't use guards in LV)
Gangster v Gangster Murder Crime
Criminal Event Anti Rush
Allow Re-entering Criminal Events
LS turfs

So these preferences must be vote-able by the players which are inside LS, and there must be written [LS] behind each one of them.

P.S: Don't say that lv players can come to LS to vote for the preferences and leave, they need to stay for 15-20mins so that their votes actually count, when the preferences are reset their votes count, which takes 15-20mins. After they leave, once the preferences reset once again which is in 15-20mins, their votes will be removed, so it's really impossible to abuse.
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2019, 04:16:22 pm by 3bood »

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Meyland
Re: Making LS related preferences only vote-able by players inside LS
« Reply #1 on: 29 10, 2019, 07:25:23 pm »
Good idea. Who for god sake should decide what is going in LS if he isn't in LS?

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #2 on: 29 10, 2019, 09:03:15 pm »
So if someone is in SF they won't be able to vote for LS preferences?
I'm a LV player and am not an expert about this part. But, I believe SF is somehow connected to LS for several things like civilian jobs and cops killing right?

In other words, people who are out of LV can vote for LS preferences not people who are inside LS
皇家馬德里

Offline 3bood

« Reply #3 on: 29 10, 2019, 09:07:56 pm »
So if someone is in SF they won't be able to vote for LS preferences?
I'm a LV player and am not an expert about this part. But, I believe SF is somehow connected to LS for several things like civilian jobs and cops killing right?

In other words, people who are out of LV can vote for LS preferences not people who are inside LS
But how these preferences are gonna benefit players in SF though?
Disable guards. Why would Civilian SF players use guard in SF? there will never be fights there.
Gangster v Gangster Murder Crime. There would never be cops vs gangsters fighting in SF.
Criminal Event Anti Rush. Related to CEs, SF players have nothing to do with CEs, if they wanna attend CEs they can come to LS.
Allow Re-entering Criminal Events. Related to CEs, SF players have nothing to do with CEs, if they wanna attend CEs they can come to LS.

So simply, these preferences have nothing to do with LV/SF, that's why it should be vote-able by the players who are inside LS only.

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #4 on: 29 10, 2019, 09:45:42 pm »
But how these preferences are gonna benefit players in SF though?
Disable guards. Why would Civilian SF players use guard in SF? there will never be fights there.
Gangster v Gangster Murder Crime. There would never be cops vs gangsters fighting in SF.
Criminal Event Anti Rush. Related to CEs, SF players have nothing to do with CEs, if they wanna attend CEs they can come to LS.
Allow Re-entering Criminal Events. Related to CEs, SF players have nothing to do with CEs, if they wanna attend CEs they can come to LS.

So simply, these preferences have nothing to do with LV/SF, that's why it should be vote-able by the players who are inside LS only.

I thought there are still CEs in SF, I see I'm not quite updated with this part.
皇家馬德里

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #5 on: 30 10, 2019, 07:08:28 am »
Well,as already LV players have only the ability to vote for their preferences same thing should happen to LS as well.

You're quite right,why would LV players or SF vote of CE's preferences or turfs even when they don't attend it.

Positive with this.Nice idea

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #6 on: 30 10, 2019, 07:21:19 pm »
Doesn't make sense since any player want to vote he can just go to LS and vote then go back to SF, event LV players will always vote 'Yes' remove LS turfs cause it will make their side kinda more active, why would they go to LS then vote and go back to LV ? Doesn't make sense to me though, you can't prevent players to vote on this, you just want LS turfs that's why you are suggesting that, LV players want LS turfs be disabled and you just want them can't vote so it's not cool to me..
Negative.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
« Reply #7 on: 30 10, 2019, 07:38:29 pm »
I don't know what happened to your gangster suggestion the one in which, if you're gangster then only you can vote for the  preference but whatever you're right if a person who isn't in LS has the ability to vote for the preference that's for LS? lol, I am upvoting because you're right anyway
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline 3bood

« Reply #8 on: 30 10, 2019, 07:59:39 pm »
Doesn't make sense since any player want to vote he can just go to LS and vote then go back to SF, event LV players will always vote 'Yes' remove LS turfs cause it will make their side kinda more active, why would they go to LS then vote and go back to LV ? Doesn't make sense to me though, you can't prevent players to vote on this, you just want LS turfs that's why you are suggesting that, LV players want LS turfs be disabled and you just want them can't vote so it's not cool to me..
Negative.
P.S: Don't say that lv players can come to LS to vote for the preferences and leave, they need to stay for 15-20mins so that their votes actually count, when the preferences are reset their votes count, which takes 15-20mins. After they leave, once the preferences reset once again which is in 15-20mins, their votes will be removed, so it's really impossible to abuse.

Ah shit, here we go again.

LS players won’t go to lv to turf even if ls turfs are disabled, also the current players in lv are just 30-40 which is usual, it’s always like that. If you play as a gangster or criminal, you would probably understand that. I didn’t even mention ls turfs in this suggestion, you are taking about another suggestion I suggested, if you wanna talk about it, go post there.
« Last Edit: 30 10, 2019, 08:02:26 pm by 3bood »

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #9 on: 12 11, 2019, 04:05:55 pm »
Many players who are not in LS vote to help their players in LS, and the players in LS call their players in any city to help them and collect votes, so I think your point is important for LS groups/players and it won't hurt anyone.
Positive.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Medusa

« Reply #10 on: 12 11, 2019, 04:40:50 pm »
I don't find the reason why cops and civilians have the access to vote about LS turfs, turfing session is related to gangsters only. They are the only team to decide if LS turfs will be enabled or disabled by their votes. Criminal/Cop/Civilian has no right to vote. Of course, only LS gangster will have the ability to vote, not LV ones.

Offline 3bood

« Reply #11 on: 13 11, 2019, 01:01:45 am »
I don't find the reason why cops and civilians have the access to vote about LS turfs, turfing session is related to gangsters only. They are the only team to decide if LS turfs will be enabled or disabled by their votes. Criminal/Cop/Civilian has no right to vote. Of course, only LS gangster will have the ability to vote, not LV ones.
I have suggested before to make only Gangsters in LS will be able to vote for LS turfs, but I requested it to be locked because: Sometimes we LS gangsters go AFK to do x thing IRL or any other thing even if not an IRL related stuff, we just lose the job directly after 5mins, so that would be unfair if our votes don't count in the preference while we lose our job from the server automatically, we don't choose that.

Offline Theía

• New Community Member
  • you don't know me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Theía
  • Squad: CIRT
« Reply #12 on: 13 11, 2019, 07:04:31 am »
Upvoting this. Since LS players are the main beneficiaries of these preferences. Let LV players only vote to LV preferences, and likewise to LS.
"Those who become a Chief are the ones who already act like one, even when they are not a Chief" - Chief Chique

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #13 on: 13 11, 2019, 12:53:40 pm »
This actually makes sense considering the fact that LV player(s) has their preferences to vote and most of the gangsters are voting for it and some are not. We should divide it since LV players can vote on their own preferences if you are in Las Venturas only. Los Santos should do the same that LV has, if you are in LS; you should be able to vote for the preferences and if you are outside of the Los Santos, you cannot vote for the preferences. San Francisco is out of this since that place is only for Civilian who are working there, some cops, criminals, gangsters will go there but rare. Not to mention, there is no more Criminal Events there, as it was removed long time ago.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Jumper

• Group: FFHGaming
« Reply #14 on: 14 11, 2019, 09:57:16 pm »
YEEEA,
It makes sense to let ONLY LS players which are playing around Los Santos vote for their own preferences since they are the only guys affected with this changes, and it's not logical to me that some of LV and SF fella keep submitting their votes while they are not even involved on any activity that happens in LS, and since LV players can vote on their own preferences if you are in Las Venturas why not it's applies to LS too.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.