Author Topic: Ability to enable/disable custom blips being showed on the minimap.  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Torque#

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Thrasher~
  • Squad: Ibetheshit
Hello,

Well, recently and after the update of removing custom blips from minimaps came up, FPS rate was slightly pushed up right a little bit but unfortunately, it caused an annoying change for some players which produced some kind of "Confusion". Actually, the most annoying part of this, is removing the "Group members blips" from the minimap, it's such an important thing to have, although we're still able to check group blips via F11, we still have to see them from our minimaps too.

I'm suggesting to give the Ability to enable/disable custom blips from minimaps.

According to my own experience, it was very hard to turf without being able to see the group blips in a big war between 2 gangs in LV, we have no enough time to check F11 and precise where group mates and enemies actually are. It's really confusing and being definitely negative for a good amount of players. This was my own experience with this update, and I'm pretty sure that there are more problems which were brought cause of it.

Sincerely yours.

Rocky#

Give us the option instead of disabling it, please. It's easier to check the mini map to check where members are, than F11 map because you wouldn't have to stop.

According to my own experience, it was very hard to turf without being able to see the group blips in a big war between 2 gangs in LV, we have no enough time to check F11 and precise where group mates and enemies actually are. It's really confusing and being definitely negative for a good amount of players. This was my own experience with this update, and I'm pretty sure that there are more problems which were brought cause of it.

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
It is essential to LV gameplay that this feature is added back again. Totally clueless now while turfing, don't know who is your gang/alliance between your enemies, just a total mess.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Added a setting in the 'BLIPS' category of '/settings' to enable custom blips on the minimap.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.