Author Topic: A new update for the races.  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Uber

• Mr. Mayhem
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outrage
  • Ingame: Uber|X[OR]
  • Squad: Project X
A new update for the races.
« on: 19 02, 2015, 03:38:43 pm »
Well, as the topic's title says, I'm here to suggest something for the races. We have a lot of race on our server. Car races. Plus, bike races have been added. And I came with this suggestion. I saw, someone suggested this before. I think we need this update at the moment. I'm going to explain.

There are commands. /racetime and /bikeracetime. We can't see the race icons on the map. It is really hard to find these race icons. If this suggestion gets added, we will be able to see the race location. For example;

A race appears on the map. I type /racetime (or /bikeracetime for the bike races). And, a message will appear at the top of the screen like this;

Race Location : Los Santos Grove Street. The race starts in 37 seconds.

Tell me your opinions about this suggestion guys. I think, this suggestion will be useful for the racers.

Greetings,
Uber
ex. bikers road captain, ex. bikers road captain again, ex. l1, ex. l2, ex. l3, ex. 2016 l4, ex. jcm, ex. rcm, ex. scm, ex. cj house owner, ex. magneto's villa owner, ex. cme, one of the mappers of sea and oil turfs, ex. QA team member, ex. deputy minister of housing, ex. deputy minister of suggestions, ex. 2015 criminal boss, the guy who asked Brian to add old criminal boss skin back to cb team, ex. palamino squad leader,, ex. project x squad leader, ex. zombies squad leader, ex. ballas leader

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: A new update for the races.
« Reply #1 on: 21 02, 2015, 06:31:49 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.