Author Topic: Freezing Cops for 3 seconds after releasing a captive criminal  (Read 884 times)

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Mashupper
  • Squad: #AC Founder

Credits for this suggestion goes to @DaHellOfMedusa . Full discussion and voting process went down Here

As stated, the reason of this is that some police officers tend to release their arrest and try killing them because they are too lazy to drive or run to the nearest Police Department or drop off point. This gives the criminal little to no change of defending himself once released. So the idea is to freeze the arresting police officer for 3 seconds after releasing him. This 3 second freeze can give the criminal a small window to try to get some distance between the police officer and himself.

Poll Outcome:

Positive Votes: 60 (80%)
Negative Votes: 15 (20%)

Life is short, make the best of what little time you have left
Achievements: Senior Community Member / Community Map Editor / Minister of Crime / Criminal Boss / Donator L3 / Notable Criminal / FFH Pawnbroker
Mashupper

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Freezing Cops for 3 seconds after releasing a captive criminal
« Reply #1 on: 17 09, 2015, 04:43:26 pm »
Experienced this first hand, was arrested in an interior and the cop was just waiting around for me to do /surrender so I called some groupmates to come and get me. I'm assuming that when the timer nearly up because he released me and killed me because I wasn't on guard.

Would stop cops from abusing especially in scenarios like that, if they aren't going to bother taking a criminal to the local police department then they shouldn't bother trying to arrest them.
« Last Edit: 17 09, 2015, 04:45:41 pm by Zach »
I miss nr7

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Freezing Cops for 3 seconds after releasing a captive criminal
« Reply #2 on: 22 09, 2015, 01:54:26 pm »
Made criminal immune to damage for 3 seconds.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.