Author Topic: Immune to ping kick at cinema  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Philo

• Regular Community Member
  • Good Moaning dear.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Philo
Immune to ping kick at cinema
« on: 27 08, 2015, 12:00:38 am »
What is your suggestion?: It is basically disallowing the server from kicking people for high ping inside the cinema territory.
Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: As you all know most of us Middle Eastern players got bad internet so basically, we can't watch ANYTHING at the cinema cause we get kicked spontaneously. So my suggestion is basically making the Cinema area like the /afk dimension, you never get kicked for high ping in there. That way we could make it fair for everyone.
Prove that your suggestion is needed?: Majority complained about getting kicked while watching the cinema so I think it's time to implement this suggestion.
« Last Edit: 29 09, 2015, 10:45:57 pm by Arran »

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Immune people in cinema from being kicked
« Reply #1 on: 15 09, 2015, 07:36:09 pm »
The people at the cinema only get a massive ping increase when the video has started or is buffering for them, halfway through it returns to normal.

I've witnessed this with a few egyptian friends whenever a video is streamed they get kicked straight away and can't enjoy the cinema with everyone else, so some sort of immunity in that area would be nice for them.
I miss nr7

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Immune people in cinema from being kicked
« Reply #2 on: 29 09, 2015, 10:45:44 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.