Author Topic: People without VIP can glue on the FBI Truck  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
People without VIP can glue on the FBI Truck
« on: 22 02, 2020, 10:50:42 am »

The FBI Truck is such a beautiful car for the police side. It has those sidebars where officers can glue on or that hole in the center that can be used as a human cannon.
I want people to be able to glue on this vehicle even when they have no VIP hours, because it's the perfect car to patrol with and would be a great counter vehicle against the Advanced Hummer.
« Last Edit: 24 03, 2020, 06:33:23 pm by Arran »

Offline Hrous

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Hrous
Re: People without VIP can glue on the FBI Truck
« Reply #1 on: 22 02, 2020, 02:32:08 pm »
Even if I'm not a cop I agree with your suggestion. A lot of people don't have VIP hours so they can't glue on the vehicles. Those sidebars are added on purpose so the patrons will be easier for a cop to glue on. So why don't add that feature to it? I see no reason. Positive.

Offline Epic

• Senior Community Member
  • EX. Master of business according to Firebird
  • Ingame: Epic
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #2 on: 22 02, 2020, 02:44:50 pm »
Negative this vehicle is mostly helpful in the situation of roleplay for cops and its not remarkable in way other than this I think it wouldn't serve its purpose  being vehicle used in roleplay trainings . 

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #3 on: 22 02, 2020, 03:42:45 pm »
Negative this vehicle is mostly helpful in the situation of roleplay for cops and its not remarkable in way other than this I think it wouldn't serve its purpose  being vehicle used in roleplay trainings . 
And shouldn't all the participators to be able to be part of this roleplay? The sidebars are added for some reason right?

Offline Nervous

• The sky is the limit
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous[FBI]
« Reply #4 on: 22 02, 2020, 03:57:59 pm »
If you want to increase the people that use FBI truck, then yes I agree. Everyone can glue on the advanced hummer for free because it costs 70m. After an small discussion with my alliance mates, we think that this is a cheap option for our cops and newbies ones that are around. More people will use it and will bring more roleplay.
A leader is one who knows the way goes the way and shows the way - John Maxwell

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
« Reply #5 on: 22 02, 2020, 04:10:32 pm »
Yeah of course they should. Non VIP players can glue to advanced hummer afaik. Why not they can also glue to FBI Truck? since it's cheap for cops and newbies. It can be useful in many things as well. Adding this feature will be helpful for cops and newbies. I see many players have vips and many not so it can be helpful for them in trainings, patrols etc, since non vip can only glue to advanced hummer afaik.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 22 02, 2020, 06:00:01 pm »
Only reason I agree with you is because not everyone can afford to buy VIP hours Everytime nor advanshed Hummer as FBI Truck is cheap, allowing cops to glue on it wouldn't hurt as cops like to patrol and theres only 4 seats so being able to glue without VIP would be kinda nice.
Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline WakaMan

• Take care.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Blackwater
« Reply #7 on: 22 02, 2020, 09:59:01 pm »
Seems you read my comment from the previous post. I support the idea, it would make the FBI Truck useful and not just decorative.
More than a group, a great family.

Offline Slow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #8 on: 23 02, 2020, 02:19:23 am »
This would do more good than harm. The FBI truck has running boards for people to glue on, they aren't just aesthetic features added to widen it. Adding this would definitely foster law players to use this vehicle as their main resource for anti-riots and patrolling sessions instead of the Advanced Hummer.

Positive.

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
  • Group: Fight For Honor
« Reply #9 on: 24 02, 2020, 10:07:37 pm »
It can be good because cops are hosting training and they need a or more vehicle. Also they are hosting anti-riot and they need more vehicle if any player doesn't have any VIP status. Cops won't need VIP status for glue with this suggestion. I am supporting your idea.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. State Official
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #10 on: 25 02, 2020, 03:58:17 am »
That vehicle is pretty good. But sadly it requires VIP in order to glue on it. The vehicle also is a bit slow and accelrates hardly, Which leaves many players disappointed of it and in no need of it. and as Slow explained, It would help alot in Anti-Riot Raids. Also a good option for street patrols and non-VIP players who mostly struggle to glue on normal vehicles.
Adding this would definitely foster law players to use this vehicle as their main resource for anti-riots and patrolling sessions instead of the Advanced Hummer.

Definitely going positive on this one.
« Last Edit: 21 03, 2020, 10:40:38 pm by Mohammad. »

Offline Ranger28

• Detective
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Ranger28
  • Squad: -
« Reply #11 on: 25 02, 2020, 06:03:53 pm »
There are a lot of people who can not afford hummer and hummer is one of the only vehicles that give us the capability of gluing tom it even if we're not VIP. The FBI Truck already has 2 side grills where people can stand and glue. It would make life a lot easier for those who can't afford expensive hummers and also for those who don't have VIP. FBI Truck is almost unused now a days and I think we'll be seeing it on roads again after the implementation of this suggestion so I'm in favor of this idea.
Former In-game Chat Moderator (ICM)
Former Group Level Manager (GLM)
Former DeltaTeam & DTAcademy Leader

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 26 02, 2020, 01:08:07 pm »
Well I believe that there is a point from those sidebars on this vehicle so you can stand on it in order you can shoot, many people doesn't have that amount of money to make patrol with an Advanced Hummer but it's not even suitable to the Law Side to make a patrol with a Hummer, FBI Truck is much better and also cheap, it would be a great vehicle to patrol with. I'd like to support your suggestion.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #13 on: 29 02, 2020, 12:26:25 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 11 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Due to the support of the community, I stickied the topic to mark it as a High Priority.
Ass or tits?

mizoryyy

Re: [+++] People without VIP can glue on the FBI Truck
« Reply #14 on: 08 03, 2020, 04:37:05 pm »
I don't believe anyone has mentioned that this car is barely used by anyone when they are patrolling, it's quite higher up in terms of pricing, I think adding a small feature would, it would add some value to it and possibly interest some cops to use it.