Author Topic: [+++] New CE "Ship Robbery" (Mapped)  (Read 4064 times)

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
[+++] New CE "Ship Robbery" (Mapped)
« on: 23 02, 2020, 10:28:24 pm »
Hello everyone,

As you all got from the title that my suggestion is about the addition of New CE " Ship Robbery" Which I mapped already and the video below is the preview of the map.
The reason why I am suggesting this is because CEs are one of the major part of CIT and majority of players enjoy to play at CEs, it's always fun to have a fresh map with enough space and spots where you can actually play freely with your tactics and have fun with your mates.
Why should this map be added? Because people love to play at CEs and everyone is getting bored easily as playing the same maps repetitively where everyone know each and every spot of the maps so a new map will be an enjoyable event for the community and since it's mapped according to the players choice where you can Hold/hide and rush to play your game.

Info about the map: The map is an indoor event which is mapped in some ship interiors.

Link of the Map File: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/rywwf9uuddkun/Ship-Robbery-v2
Link of the Map Video:

Incase this get accepted, here is the Entrance for this CE: Co-ordinates  X 2809.9063,  Y-2447.5298, Z 13.6328
Side 1 Spawn marker Co ordinates:  You are at {2454.39722, -1613.27307, 277.61563}
Side 1 spawn area: https://imgur.com/a/iuW1d4U  (Use obj ID 980 for temporary gate before event started)

Side 2 Spawn marker Co ordinates: You are at {2542.47998, -1641.34253, 271.84219}
Side 2 Spawn area: https://imgur.com/a/lJc85BW  (Use obj ID 3062 for temporary door before event started)

Checkpoint 1 Co ordinates:  You are at {2485.14746, -1636.08765, 281.17813}
Checkpoint 2 Co Ordinates: You are at {2427.70288, -1622.10437, 281.31827}
« Last Edit: 29 03, 2020, 02:57:35 pm by Farhan-Khan »

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: New CE "Ship Robbery" (Mapped)
« Reply #1 on: 24 02, 2020, 01:32:11 am »
I'd go positive on it but if more work was spent on it, I also don't get it, where will this CE be placed at? The ship behind LSO? Explain the project more further.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 24 02, 2020, 03:42:28 am »
Instead of the current DrugShipment AR you should take a look at the ship near LS docks as no one uses it and it would be perfect for a CE I'll post images of it later as I am going somewhere.
Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Farhan

• L3 Staff
« Reply #3 on: 24 02, 2020, 08:09:03 am »
I'd go positive on it but if more work was spent on it, I also don't get it, where will this CE be placed at? The ship behind LSO? Explain the project more further.
The CE is actually all about the ships so I did the possible effort to make it look a bit realistic and it has better places to to apply your tactics, like holding, camping, hiding...
You can click on the co ordinates link, I already provided the SS of the entrance.. The entrance will be the ship of DS to give it a realistic view also, the area is not really in use so I find it the best possible place for its entrance.

Offline Eleven

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Eleven
« Reply #4 on: 25 02, 2020, 09:56:48 am »
I like the map, It gives us a lot of space to play with tactics with our groupmates or friends, also something really exciting and it's always fun to play at fresh maps rather than playing the old maps all over again..
Voting Positive for this suggestion.

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 25 02, 2020, 10:48:31 am »
I loved the idea of adding a new CE. As we are playing the current CEs from a long time, having another CE will be more fun to play, also the map looks cool. We can hide and hold as the map is large.  Positive.

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 25 02, 2020, 06:59:59 pm »
I have further tested this map myself, there are no glitchy spots where players can hide and block the event cycle, plenty of room to fight and move around. I definitely like this map and the entrance location. Also as Zexeeo said if any modifications need to be done they can be done by a staff with access to map editor. Also it's good to have something new in a repetitive cycle after a while of not having any new maps.

You have definitely got my support for this one.

Edit, note for devs: There's a <ped id="ped (1)" at line 4 in ship-robbery.map which needs to be removed if added, just saying.
« Last Edit: 25 02, 2020, 07:02:21 pm by Danzy »
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #7 on: 26 02, 2020, 10:21:05 am »
I totally agree with the part that current CEs are getting boring because they're old. For sure we definitely need new maps and I support every guy who makes a well-mapped CE. The interior of the CE is more important but the exterior is important too. So please work on the exterior. I don't really want the exterior be in the middle of the sea. After all, I support this and we really need new CEs. Map more CEs and I support this.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Farhan

• L3 Staff
« Reply #8 on: 26 02, 2020, 12:28:41 pm »
I totally agree with the part that current CEs are getting boring because they're old. For sure we definitely need new maps and I support every guy who makes a well-mapped CE. The interior of the CE is more important but the exterior is important too. So please work on the exterior. I don't really want the exterior be in the middle of the sea. After all, I support this and we really need new CEs. Map more CEs and I support this.
The exterior is not really in the middle of the sea, It’s actually the ship of DS AR, which can be accessed via road easily...  The idea of the CE is ship robbery  so if a chose any other entrance for it then it will look completely unrealistic and will make no sense.. The current position is the DS ship which is already attached to the road so it’s good for both teams to escape and chase easily..

I will definitely make more maps for CE as I love to do so back to when I was staff too, I mapped HO CE, LC (which was removed due to heist removal script) with my map editor access as a staff but now I don’t have that access to I have to do it this way... If the idea is appreciated, I will definitely work on more interesting maps.

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #9 on: 27 02, 2020, 07:52:30 am »
I will always supporting adding new Ces and Arls . We dont get new sort of activities like arl or CE , criminal side missions are still not added . One more Ce or arl will means too much for improving the CnR,and I totally agree.  :thumb:

Offline Ranger28

• Regular Community Member
  • Detective
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Ranger28
  • Squad: -
« Reply #10 on: 27 02, 2020, 02:18:20 pm »
Obviously supporting this, you've mapped it very nicely and there are a lot of covers in the map as well. Everyone is bored of playing the same maps of CE over and over again, why don't you map some more CE's?

You didn't mention about the exterior of the CE though.
Former In-game Chat Moderator (ICM)
Former Group Level Manager (GLM)
Former DeltaTeam & DTAcademy Leader

Offline Farhan

• L3 Staff
« Reply #11 on: 27 02, 2020, 03:47:54 pm »
You didn't mention about the exterior of the CE though.

Incase this get accepted, here is the Entrance for this CE: Co-ordinates  X 2809.9063,  Y-2447.5298, Z 13.6328
I Already mentioned the Exterior in the above link.. also mentioned it twice or more in my replies.

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 27 02, 2020, 06:36:26 pm »
I am always supporting new criminal events to be added or slightly changed or even update the current maps since daily routine of them are became totally boring nowdays.

I loved your map and I'd love to see it in-game,my only concern right now is the entrance of the criminal event as there's already an armed robbery at the Drug Shipment and sometimes when they are played together ( take an example of DPD and PDR ) sometimes an annoying zone kicks you out of the CE entrance of PDR because dispatch was not called yet on the police radio.This exact thing could happen at this event sometimes,I understand there's no other ship that could have an entrance realisticly as this.Maybe add a new boat like a bit away of the zones of the Drug Shipment so that can fix the annoying problem of the current DPD and PDR nowdays.

I understand it doesn't happen a lot of those times to be together but when it happens it's bad conquences for the attendents of the criminal events.

Other than,I'm supporting your suggestion.

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Farhan

• L3 Staff
« Reply #13 on: 27 02, 2020, 06:43:09 pm »
I am always supporting new criminal events to be added or slightly changed or even update the current maps since daily routine of them are became totally boring nowdays.

I loved your map and I'd love to see it in-game,my only concern right now is the entrance of the criminal event as there's already an armed robbery at the Drug Shipment and sometimes when they are played together ( take an example of DPD and PDR ) sometimes an annoying zone kicks you out of the CE entrance of PDR because dispatch was not called yet on the police radio.This exact thing could happen at this event sometimes,I understand there's no other ship that could have an entrance realisticly as this.Maybe add a new boat like a bit away of the zones of the Drug Shipment so that can fix the annoying problem of the current DPD and PDR nowdays.

I understand it doesn't happen a lot of those times to be together but when it happens it's bad conquences for the attendents of the criminal events.

Other than,I'm supporting your suggestion.
Well, that can be added by any Map Editor ingame then I can edit my suggestion accordingly but for now we have this spot only unfortunately.

Offline Gunnar

• Junior Community Member
  • If you can't defeat me , go quit
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Gunnar/Sky*
  • Squad: eTernalTriad\oG
« Reply #14 on: 28 02, 2020, 12:31:17 am »
Totally supporting this, there is a ship in the middle of Airport bridge near carshow going to Angel Pine I think that was the good place for this new Criminal Event .  :tick: