Author Topic: [Relerx] Suggestion About Squad Countdown System  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
[Relerx] Suggestion About Squad Countdown System
« on: 09 03, 2020, 02:27:17 pm »
Hello There,
Today's Suggestion about Adding Countdown for Squads.
First of all I wanna say that is there is a group countdown system already so squad must have it too why?
because I think squad doing much activities more than groups so why they didn't add squad countdown too it will be useful because alot of squads are making activites not only groups so it will be good idea to add the same system to squads too like what u did with the quizes system has been added to both of them groups-squads so make the same thing for squad too

group are most made for Turf-Patrols but making activites are the less for groups, squads are made for Fun-Activies-Hanging out with friends so I guess adding countdown system to squads too is really good idea

Thanks For Reading.
« Last Edit: 25 03, 2020, 10:49:26 am by Unity »

Offline ReuS

• Junior Community Member
  • Diplomatic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: ReuS
  • Squad: The Velentzas
Re: Suggestion About Squad Countdown System
« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 2020, 03:01:09 pm »
Well, let's talk about the countdown you are talking about, we have a countdown that the Chiefs make in order to engage in fights and everyone is behind him at the same time, and we also have a countdown in groups for the leaders who lead a team, I have ever tried if I use the countdown in The timing that Chiefs was working on, it caused a glitch between the team, so what if you used this in teams and you ran the countdown and the group also occupies it and the chiefs used it too, this makes a defect and will disturb most of the players who are inside the team, I do not support this idea Negative  :cros:
Current CID Founder
The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have - ReuS
Ex FBI COI
Apuross
    ★ CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT ★
" The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have "

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #2 on: 10 03, 2020, 04:57:58 am »
highly supportive to this idea, actually this feature it will be useful for all the squads especially law squads , and they will use this countdown for Patrols/training , and I guess groups have this countdown and they using this for Training/ patrol , and there's no difference between Group/squad , and to be honest we're need to adding more Features like this one to squad , and I think to adding it will be useful and won't harm anybody, Positive
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 10 03, 2020, 06:14:36 am »
This is actually a nice suggestion, as it will be useful in squad Activities as I was hosting one last night but I didn't have any option to put count down so my squad mates would known when to start and this suggestion would help me in that kind of stuff and I hope this gets added as it's less work for squad leaders. Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #4 on: 10 03, 2020, 12:52:49 pm »
Groups are not the only one to do activities squads too , as I know from all the squads I join most of them need this Countdown System cause it will organize  more the activity of the Squad and make it more comfortably to participate , positive  

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Stun

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #5 on: 10 03, 2020, 01:33:12 pm »
Idea is good for sure . you are right because squads created to do activities and hanging out and they do activities all the time but think about it if there is a group activity and squad too .player will be distracted between them so I will go with Fair

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #6 on: 14 03, 2020, 01:27:32 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 4 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Due to the low amount of votes, the suggestion will remain as neutral priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Epic

• EX. Master of business according to Firebird
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Epic
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #7 on: 14 03, 2020, 08:48:26 pm »
Positive, I have seen this feature worth by using it in group it came handy in trainings and other activities would serve the whole purpose of the squads which making activities its useful because  its not linked to chat box and the spam wouldn't effect this fixes the problem of typing in squad chat and worrying if people saw the count down or not. 

Offline RaMoS

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
« Reply #8 on: 18 03, 2020, 09:49:02 pm »
Regardless of whether the group has this feature or not, because if you want to compare the group with Squad, then not every feature is suitable for groups that work for Squad as well, but regarding this suggestion Squad do activities sometimes and sometimes they want to do a countdown in order to start Their activities or something, Positive

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #9 on: 18 03, 2020, 11:23:22 pm »
This suggestion good for squad activity, and if you are in CEs or Arl's, or races with your squad mates, Nothing will hurt, whether you want to use it or not, it is just an enjoyment feature or something like that. Iam Positive.

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #10 on: 19 03, 2020, 11:17:20 am »
I'd totally want to use this for squad events. This is just a handy feature for if we would do races, TDM, survival, or any other event. Please add this!

In case I wasn't clear yet, I'm fully positive.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #11 on: 19 03, 2020, 12:17:24 pm »
Marked as medium priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Sp1

• New Community Member
  • Highest in the room
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [++] Suggestion About Squad Countdown System
« Reply #12 on: 19 03, 2020, 10:08:41 pm »
Squads play a huge role in the community as well and their porpuse is mainly hosting events more than even groups and this feature would handy for some of the squad leaders.
I'm positive

Offline Charly

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #13 on: 19 03, 2020, 10:27:07 pm »
Some squads are even more active than some groups, which show how important squads are for the server, they provide fun and/or knowlegde depending on the squad. If this gets added, would be really useful for squad leaders in order to host activities with more organization and not making them depend on the classic squad chat countdown "3... 2... 1... GOO!". I completely agree with this suggestion.
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

Offline Blu3

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Blu3
« Reply #14 on: 20 03, 2020, 04:49:26 pm »
I agree, because there are many squads that are active and carry out events like races, death match, survivor or even like police squads that do a lot of patrol and need the rush countdown in CE'S and AR'S. This idea is really good and could make people create more squads to make the game more dynamic, and it would make players appreciate squads more, because some squads think they are only for skins and nothing else. And with access to the counting feature in cheering squads plus the squad founder doing those events that I talked about.