Author Topic: Give CEMs the ability to do /teamvote all.  (Read 2970 times)

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Give CEMs the ability to do /teamvote all.
« on: 24 03, 2020, 07:55:56 pm »
To whoever doesn't know what's /teamvote all, it's a poll appears to all players, it's only accessable for developers/councillors but councillor duty was removed so it's accessable for developers only, developers rarely/never use it so it's useless, I am requesting this because CEMs can use it in a useful way, like asking about event type opinion, like "Do you like 'blabla' new event?" to see community's opinion about it, /teamvote was scripted for something useful and it's not used, this can make it better, to make poll for the next event "Yes = Hide N Seek, No = Survival, Maybe = Parkour race" so community can vote for the next event their selves, this will actually make more sense for the script and will be more likely to take communities opinion about the events.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
Re: Give CEMs the ability to do /teamvote all.
« Reply #1 on: 24 03, 2020, 10:06:56 pm »
People will have the chance to choose between two events instead of attending events everytime from CEM's choice, At somtimes CEMs love to make people choose the event's type, This feature makes it easier for them to decide.

Positive.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #2 on: 25 03, 2020, 06:31:34 am »
Negative, the CEM should decide the event, not the community as he will prepare it not them, he will have to check the map and the everything before he starts the event, making it random or to let the community to decide it will makes to be messy, and not organized. 
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #3 on: 25 03, 2020, 07:14:59 am »
Negative, the CEM should decide the event, not the community as he will prepare it not them, he will have to check the map and the everything before he starts the event, making it random or to let the community to decide it will makes to be messy, and not organized.
They still had their time to prepare the map and to check everything, Players should decide between 2 events only, After that, CEMs can start preparing the map.

Offline Texas.Mello

• New Community Member
  • When we hunt, we kill. No one is safe.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 25 03, 2020, 11:05:40 am »
to make poll for the next event "Yes = Hide N Seek, No = Survival, Maybe = Parkour race" so community can vote for the next event their selves

true, or we can like this "1 = Hide N Seek, 2 = Survival, 3 = Parkour race" only want give like this option we can vote for number and select next event . there for i'm Positive
We are Sinhalese from a generation that exterminated the Portuguese, the English and the Dutch.
we never give up ,Proud to be a Sri Lankan

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #5 on: 25 03, 2020, 12:46:56 pm »
This's going to be useful actually, I once saw some CEMs asking for the event type and the answer in the main chat, so adding this ability for the CEMs will be a great addition, it'll also bring more players to the event since some players don't like X type of event, so CEM makes a teamvote of X type of event and Y type of event, so if Y event comes, more players move to the event which will really bring alot of fun, since adding more players bringing more fun with it, I'm supporting your idea.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline MacMan

« Reply #6 on: 25 03, 2020, 04:02:40 pm »
I never said that the CEMs can't decide their own events, I am saying that since some of the CEMs might wanna take community's opinion about the next event, they are not sure what to host next they just wanna make some fun so they decided to host an event, they don't know what to host so they gonna simply make this poll asking community what would they like to participate, and of course CEMs aren't forced to do this poll, just if they needed to, you've misunderstood my suggestion, reread it and think again about it.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 25 03, 2020, 04:16:38 pm »
Just one question, has any of you even thought about taking some of your time to ask CEMs about this or take our opinion about this suggestion? Just curious...

Anyway, events are supposed to have a surprise factor to them, at least in my eyes. Events are not announced until before we open warps, not 25 minutes in advance with polls. If we don't know what we are going to host, then we just map something new with pre existing event types, I don't think that we will use this feature much, if at all, it's just not necessary.

By the way, my reply is not on the behalf of the whole CEM team obviously... this is just my view on this suggestion.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline MacMan

« Reply #8 on: 25 03, 2020, 06:42:03 pm »
Just one question, has any of you even thought about taking some of your time to ask CEMs about this or take our opinion about this suggestion? Just curious...

Anyway, events are supposed to have a surprise factor to them, at least in my eyes. Events are not announced until before we open warps, not 25 minutes in advance with polls. If we don't know what we are going to host, then we just map something new with pre existing event types, I don't think that we will use this feature much, if at all, it's just not necessary.

By the way, my reply is not on the behalf of the whole CEM team obviously... this is just my view on this suggestion.
Would mention @Echoo since he's the one who used a quiz to make a poll for the next event, it's useful for CEMs like him who wanna host something for the community fun and they want their opinion, you're not going to use it but maybe others going to, and that's why you said you're not posting on behalf of CEM team, I respect your opinion but I guess you were kinda harsh for thinking about your own situation/opinion before asking/discuss it with your team about it.

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 25 03, 2020, 07:13:13 pm »
I respect your opinion but I guess you were kinda harsh for thinking about your own situation/opinion before asking/discuss it with your team about it.
I am sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn't my intention. I pointed out my point of view on this feature and I don't think I was harsh with it.

What I am trying to say to you is that if you're going to suggest something for CEMs, you are the one who should have a word with our team about what you're going to suggest. You are the one who has to gather our opinions on the matter to suggest something, correct? That's just common sesne.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Blu3

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Blu3
« Reply #10 on: 25 03, 2020, 07:57:23 pm »
I agree with that suggestion. but I also think that que developers won´t use that much because the events aren´t announced before openings the programs, not even 25 minutes in advance with the searches.
If they don't know what they are going to host, we just map something new with pre-existing event types, I don't think they are going to use that feature much. But my opinion is that if the players like it, I think they should give this format a chance.

Offline Toxin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 27 03, 2020, 08:48:20 pm »
This suggestion will just ruin the system,do you know why?
So I as an example wanted to sponsor an event with a specific type so that I smsed the CEM about the type of the event and we decided about it but very unfortunately,seems like we can't choose whatever we want if there's such a feature like that.
Furthermore,the CEMs won't be restricted with such a feature as it's unfair cuz they make the events to surprise the players and spread the fun around the community,but where's the fun if we had this feature?
So as for me,i'm negative.

Offline MacMan

« Reply #12 on: 27 03, 2020, 08:57:57 pm »
This suggestion will just ruin the system,do you know why?
So I as an example wanted to sponsor an event with a specific type so that I smsed the CEM about the type of the event and we decided about it but very unfortunately,seems like we can't choose whatever we want if there's such a feature like that.
Furthermore,the CEMs won't be restricted with such a feature as it's unfair cuz they make the events to surprise the players and spread the fun around the community,but where's the fun if we had this feature?
So as for me,i'm negative.
Be grateful that I am not rude, why would the CEM make a poll while the sponsor has requested a specific one? This feature will only be used when it's NEEDED, like a CEM want to host event on his own and he doesn't know what to host, so he gonna make a poll and ask the community about it, also if a sponsor wanna host something and he's not sure what to host so kindly he is going to ask the CEM for a poll about the type he's interested at, don't spread negativity out of nowhere, read more about the suggestion before making a vote, I respect your opinion as soon as it makes sense, but this literally senseless.
« Last Edit: 27 03, 2020, 09:00:31 pm by MacMan »

Offline Toxin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 28 03, 2020, 12:04:38 am »
Be grateful that I am not rude, why would the CEM make a poll while the sponsor has requested a specific one? This feature will only be used when it's NEEDED, like a CEM want to host event on his own and he doesn't know what to host, so he gonna make a poll and ask the community about it, also if a sponsor wanna host something and he's not sure what to host so kindly he is going to ask the CEM for a poll about the type he's interested at, don't spread negativity out of nowhere, read more about the suggestion before making a vote, I respect your opinion as soon as it makes sense, but this literally senseless.
I've read all your suggestion and didn't saw even one line indicate that this feature will be used only when NEEDED,so I voted on my own thoughts as you didn't mention that.So,don't be that rude lol..
Anyways,i'm changing my mind to positive as it will be used only when needed.

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #14 on: 28 03, 2020, 12:32:13 am »
Well, I see Players can vote If they want a Survival or Hide N Seek that I'll be great because they can their opinion of an Event and lets Players making More Fun and  Let's, other Players encourage to join that event and make fun
Positive.
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.