Author Topic: Adding 7 seconds restriction to place stingers in cars.  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Adding 7 seconds restriction to place stingers in cars.
« on: 21 06, 2021, 10:59:00 pm »
Simple, cops nowadays are just spamming stingers while being in a regina or Enforcer (Cops can place stingers in Enforcer even tho it's price is very low) and regina being abused by it's many bugs such as being stucked at the front of the car and it's weapons. I recorded a cop doing it recently and I thought about suggestion a 7 seconds restriction to avoid cops abusing it. This video proves how it's annoying.

https://streamable.com/59658r
fr

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Re: Adding 7 seconds restriction to place stingers in cars.
« Reply #1 on: 22 06, 2021, 09:51:21 am »
Well, it's kinda abusing on the cop side and I think you have pointed to add 7 seconds restriction to place stingers in-ground and it's helpful for criminal in LS, so I'm going to Support you and your suggestion, gl.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Online holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: maviA
« Reply #2 on: 22 06, 2021, 01:34:36 pm »
It's very cool to prevent abusers, they using the car in a wrong way and abusing it to chase crims faster and ruin their gameplay, Regina car is full of bugs and some might get stuck inside it for no reason, also the video shows how it's impossible to escape, positive

Offline Salah

• New Community Member
  • muslim
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: left
  • Squad: left
« Reply #3 on: 22 06, 2021, 04:09:50 pm »
The suggestion very cool to prevent abuse and it's very annoying to deal with such abusers in the game. Preventing this by adding a 7 seconds restriction would be very cool and avoid abusers also the video is very clear and that's not good

Online Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #4 on: 23 06, 2021, 12:16:00 am »
I've faced such occasions numerous times and I got your point, stingers placement should have a countdown time limit.
Voting Positive  :tick:

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #5 on: 23 06, 2021, 12:24:01 am »
I once met this guy abusing both hydra/regina this is not the first time some cops abuse them. and we should handle this by Adding 7 seconds restriction to place stingers in car. to stop them from exploiting them it's really not fair for some criminals to rob or run away from the police abusing stingers. Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
I murdered a pigs and what did I get huh

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:01:37 pm »
You are right, this may be an abuse, but as everyone knows, the number of police players is less. I will give a positive answer to this suggestion, but on the condition that you replace 7 seconds with 4 seconds. It's really more than 7 seconds. I am currently neutral
Man, have u ever played the last week? Cops have been cracking every CnR acitivty and always +50 cops online. Idk what less number you talking about as I barely see you ingame. Reducing it to 4 seconds won't do much because in a situation like I'm the video the car takes more than 4 seconds to be repaired.
fr

Offline UniqueMercy

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 26 06, 2021, 12:44:13 pm »
Funny how you used a player as an example who is the top 10 of biggest abusers on this server. Imo the restriction should apply as soon as you recover the car and last 7 seconds before you can place a stinger, and 4-5 seconds everytime you want to place another stinger without recovering your vehicle again. 

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 26 06, 2021, 01:35:38 pm »
As far as I know that only Regina can place stingers, I guess it's one of its features since it costs 70 millions and not everyone can purchase it due to its price.

I am going to vote negative as there should be such features exist on OP vehicles like Regina.  :cros:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 26 06, 2021, 01:37:53 pm »
As far as I know that only Regina can place stingers, I guess it's one of its features since it costs 70 millions and not everyone can purchase it due to its price.

I am going to vote negative as there should be such features exist on OP vehicles like Regina.  :cros:
wow, this shows how you're such a biased person and didn't even read the suggestion. Enforcer car which costs like probably 500k or more has this feature which is placing stingers while being Inside. So you should be warned for lying and posting without reading the suggestion
fr

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 26 06, 2021, 01:39:39 pm »
Enforcer car which costs like probably 500k or more has this feature which is placing stingers while being Inside.
If so, then there should be a restriction for Enforcer only, not Regina due to the reasons I stated above.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 26 06, 2021, 01:43:32 pm »
If so, then there should be a restriction for Enforcer only, not Regina due to the reasons I stated above.
No. A car costs 70m doesn't mean it should be OP for the other side. Stafford already nerfed for the criminals and none using currently because it became weak. I'm suggesting to add the restrictions for both cars since it's not fair. My video proves that he abused with Regina and not Enforcer because Regina has many bugs such as getting stucked at the weapons on the car itself.. you better use ur brain or re-read the suggestion and stop being biased
fr

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #12 on: 26 06, 2021, 05:44:09 pm »
Most of the old cops right now owning a Regina and they exploiting/abusing its powers to stop the criminal in any way they can do, it's not the "cop" fault but it also the system fault for letting cops spamming one button they are binding to make this command without restriction seconds. Voting positive.

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #13 on: 27 06, 2021, 11:10:40 pm »
I agree to this as cops can spam stinger which is annoying and it kind of break the stinger and it is OP. Just add limit per second or put cooldown before placing another one. Im voting positive as it will make sure that the stinger won't be op for every player trying to abuse this command.
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Offline MamaMuda

• Judge When People Doing It
    YearsYears
  • Group: Piru Blood
  • Ingame: [Piru$]MamaMuda
« Reply #14 on: 28 06, 2021, 05:03:19 am »
Yea, I absoluty agreed with this suggestion, cops are who using Regina can placing a stinger when inside of his vehicle, this so annoying , and even some of a cops spamming the stinger , and well we are as a criminals under pressure when trying to escape, and regina is included a gun too, and yea 7 seconds restriction its good , and it's to avoid spamming a stinger in regina car.

So my vote : Positive  :tick: