Switch When Shooting: No
65 (2.6%)
Projectile Cool Down: Yes
95 (3.8%)
Projectile Cool Down: No
128 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: 16 08, 2021, 09:10:01 pm

Author Topic: [+++] Removing LV Preference  (Read 9634 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: Removing LV Preference
« Reply #15 on: 04 08, 2021, 12:14:21 pm »
No idea why there's even such a broken preference regarding the removal of the RPG limit, I was one of the most active LV players during 2015-2018 but when I came back for some fun and decided to enter a turf war all I saw was 5 people literally spam RPGs at me without any limit whatsoever, I immediately closed the game. Like legit, who thinks this is a normal feature? It shouldn't even be in the game. Regarding some other preferences, the reason LV became the famously called "chaotic city" is due to those special features that we do not have in LS, such as the extra game speed, fast switching binds, grenades spam, etc. So it makes no sense to remove/nerf those aspects of the game in LV, and if you wanna use the sea sparrow, just go to LS where it belongs. Lastly, the "drop grenade while sprinting" just added more chaos and honestly changed tactics a bit so that was the only refreshing idea for LV, I have no issue with it being in the game.

I'm upvoting this suggestion because I definitely agree with your opinion, it's what I've been preaching for many years and I'll stick to my opinion.
« Last Edit: 04 08, 2021, 12:24:24 pm by OhhKarim »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Flush

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Flush
« Reply #16 on: 04 08, 2021, 01:49:02 pm »
In my own opinion ,I believe you were right in everything you said.
The personal preference is a broken system that allows the "cracks"  to control LV,and everything in it. they always get the upper hand and ruin the LV fun. The suggestion you made and the preferences you suggested we stick with are very reasonable and guarantee the fun and fair play for everyone. I totally agree with GoldNugget,what's bad in updating the LV mechanics every month or so,instead of changing the whole gameplay every few hours??
In conclusion,i totally support this idea and agree with you.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 05 08, 2021, 12:32:54 am »
Okay, we have a live example right now and that's the MAIN reason why I chose to make this suggestion.
we have ChaosGuardians as an example they decided to come to play in LV so they changed OUR Gameplay so they can play it alone and take LV
[LV] Classic / Old LV: Yes (Yes: 19 No: 14)
what stability u guys talking about if any group of people can change the gameplay the mechanics and everything okay now LV is unplayable because of that preferences system I like the fact most of the people who voted negative aren't LV players and didn't face this issue before.

EDIT:
AHAHA that's why some LV clowns tried to disable LS turfs so they could ruin our LV x LS takeover you hypocrite, and if that's the case so, then LV players shouldn't be able to vote about any shit in LS, and btw we were 32 on.
here is real proof of how someone can gather 32 people to change the gameplay of a whole city the speed and change everything a real live proof of how that system should be removed.
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2021, 11:00:37 pm by daddy »

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #18 on: 05 08, 2021, 12:43:05 am »
Okay, we have a live example right now and that's the MAIN reason why I chose to make this suggestion.
we have ChaosGuardians as an example they decided to come to play in LV so they changed OUR Gameplay so they can play it alone and take LV
[LV] Classic / Old LV: Yes (Yes: 19 No: 14)
what stability u guys talking about if any group of people can change the gameplay the mechanics and everything okay now LV is unplayable because of that preferences system I like the fact most of the people who voted negative aren't LV players and didn't face this issue before.

i consider changing it to positive, then.  :tick:

Offline bossx

• Donator L3
  • Be yourself, Everyone else is taken
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BOSSx
« Reply #19 on: 05 08, 2021, 12:44:11 am »
I agree with all that’s been said above and the permanent preferences. It will provide a better gameplay for most users as they won’t have to experience rapid changes every 10 minutes when a side wants to pick something to their advantage. Positive.

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #20 on: 05 08, 2021, 12:49:45 am »
The preference purpose is to make the game play more fun and to have a different ways depending on player's needs. Well, some of the LV players does want to play with the fast game play and some doesn't. That is why LV preferences always changes. But I do believe that we need to remove its preferences just because it is one of the few reasons LV became a ghost town. I'm voting positive to bring back some balance for other players since WHO dominates LV will be the one's controlling the game play. So  :thumb:
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • الحاج ابراهيم العرجاني يا فخر السيناوية
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #21 on: 05 08, 2021, 01:00:09 am »
Completely agreed with all the preferences as all of us within the discussion server agree on most of it, both sides just so people don’t think it’s a 1 sided suggestion. Voting positive

Offline RQ

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 05 08, 2021, 01:11:21 am »
I agree that we should remove the LV preferences and keep it the way you described. Because like daddy showed in his screenshot, people from LS can come to LV and change the game to make it be almost identical to LS which only benefits the LS players, not real LV players. This is a complete abuse of the feature that was actually created for LV players so I support your suggestion.

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
« Reply #23 on: 05 08, 2021, 05:29:00 am »
With the way things are, the side with the most players will almost always have the advantage as they can change the preferences they want it to. Thus, LV should have a permanent preference, this way the players will not be restricted by some rules and enjoy the environment of the game the their content.

I vote Positive for this suggestion.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Nayeek1

• New Community Member
  • WarStar
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain
  • Ingame: AlaaTarabeih
  • Squad: Invincible
« Reply #24 on: 05 08, 2021, 07:53:31 am »
I think LV is now really really great, we can vote and do whatever we want, and its fair play nowadays foreal, voting NO  :cros: :cros: :cros:
KRYPTO.BALE.WARSTAR

Offline yendeR

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
« Reply #25 on: 05 08, 2021, 04:36:46 pm »
I hate the overpowered preference of the rpg without firing limit, it should not even be a preference. Also LV is unique because of the fast speed and fast binds so we should not have an preference to remove this from LV, otherwise LV will look like LS 2.0 so my vote is positive

Offline daph

• 1st acc forum got deleted.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: HellBoy
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #26 on: 05 08, 2021, 04:50:10 pm »
both outnumbered side and small side would like those preferences mostly so its way better than that one group of people control lv to whatever they want to disable other players in playing. positive  :tick:
لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
Nobody: Dear Stranger whoever reads this, you're such a beautiful human being.

Offline Myth.

• One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
« Reply #27 on: 05 08, 2021, 05:02:59 pm »
Voting is one of the good features that we can get, everyone will vote for what they want and the more votes the more quality and it looks totally fair.
-Negative :cros:

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #28 on: 05 08, 2021, 06:05:02 pm »
Players have the right to play in any style they want without being forced to play in a specific style. I'm voting negative.

Offline mefo

• New Community Member
  • Pain Will Turn Into Evil.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: Mefo
  • Squad: XXXTENTACION
« Reply #29 on: 05 08, 2021, 09:13:36 pm »
People shouldn't be forced to play in the way cracks want. LV must be in the way it has always been without things that are foreign, with stuff that we all play with like nades and binds all day. upvote