Author Topic: [Arran] Adding a Free Vehicle Tune shop Inside The Apartment Dim+Car shops.  (Read 3804 times)

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Moderator has reviewed your suggestion.
12 Positive votes and 1 Negative vote.
Next review will be done next week and if there's any concern, please let us know in the SMS or discord.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Yeah, your idea is pretty much cool, Who says the opposite of that is honestly a stupid, But anyways, As we all know engine parts is up on trading system for a high price, And to test an X vehicle after and before being tuned will cost you much money, Loosing money for just a test is just a waste of cash. Therefore, adding a free vehicle tune shop inside the apartment dimension is really a good and useful addition, I see no harm by implementing this suggestion, I am voting positively, Good luck with others votes

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
Since the main dimension is very lagy for many players they can't cruise around in Ls or in Lv because of the dangerous players. This update would allow people to tune their apartment cars as their f2 cars and ride with them. As a car club captain my crew suffers from this because we are bored of the current roads and when we crate tracks by apartment we can't get the proper tuned cars. I'm going with full positive and looking forward to see this in game

Offline bloodyhell

• Junior Community Member
  • glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
I'm supporting your idea since I recently tried to modify and tune a car in the apartment dimension but unfortunately it's not available.Giving players the right to test tuned vehicles in their appartment will be pretty cool because losing money in main dimension to check a tuned vehicle if it's good or no is sometimes a loss of cash because only 90% of the engine parts will be refunded.
I'm voting Positive

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 15 positive votes. (1 positive wont be count due to one negative vote)
- 1 negative votes.

Marked your topic as a medium priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline iCrazyCat

• ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
After reading the topic ,it sounds like an awesome idea that should be implemented since it won’t cause any harm to anyone .Although there is 1 thing I would like to add to this .When in the special dimension the owner of the apartment will have to pay $200k to spawn the LS Modshop near GY ,I don’t know if people will agree with me but in my personal opinion it would look better than just adding the red circles .
 After all ,me myself ,have spend over millions to try to fully tune cars and then get disappointed because I didn’t get the ressult I was expecting and I expect way more players have experienced this .By adding this people will know where to spend their hard earned money on ,therefore I am voting Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
After reading the topic ,it sounds like an awesome idea that should be implemented since it won’t cause any harm to anyone .Although there is 1 thing I would like to add to this .When in the special dimension the owner of the apartment will have to pay $200k to spawn the LS Modshop near GY ,I don’t know if people will agree with me but in my personal opinion it would look better than just adding the red circles .

That sounds good to add the modshop but that modshop nearby GY is not related to the circles whether they are repairshops or modshops, The area itself is mapped by developers and it would be unnecessary to add a building texture around it because all you need is just a circle to drive in, have it like a modshop in your pocket that you can spawn anywhere without other texts causing collision in the environment especially in small areas. You should be able to modify the car as you like wherever you like. 200k$ For an object in an empty world is too much in my opinion, Stuff like that in special dimensions should be for money as one of the major goals of the suggestion is to save money.

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
Well that is a good idea  the car lovers as I am ( Midnight Club ) we love to tune and do race with our cars so that will be kinda cool to do it inside in our aparment with our friends with full tuned vehicles  as to make an car 10/10 youneed alot of cash/engine parts  positive  :tick:

Offline Diamond

- 17 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.

Will be reviewed next week.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline BoSs

• Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
I totally agree with you,
This will be very beneficial, as there are many who want to experience auto parts from their engine, This will mainly help us to max tune, and engine parts are really expensive so when you buy them, You have to use it well, so I'll vote Positive, Good luck.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
I like your suggestion, but when I think of what it says, it would be more logical to add this feature to the test section when buying a vehicle, not to the apartments.There, we can experience the driving of a fully tuned vehicle, and in one corner of the screen the number of engine parts we need to use to power that vehicle can be displayed.I'M positive

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
I like your suggestion, but when I think of what it says, it would be more logical to add this feature to the test section when buying a vehicle, not to the apartments.There, we can experience the driving of a fully tuned vehicle, and in one corner of the screen the number of engine parts we need to use to power that vehicle can be displayed.I'M positive

You should've read it fully to understand why it needs to be added to apartments. In short, Races, PIT Trainings, Activities, Driving trainings, Learning how to drive or creating complex race maps etc.

However, I added your suggestion to add a free tune panel to vehicle shops to test them right away with 0 efforts.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I agree this is a great suggestion because If I wanna buy a car I could check what's the highest speed and more features of that car, I don't wanna buy a car just to check the speed of the car and waste my engine parts for nothing. So being able to tune my car inside the apartment dimension would be great/helpful at the same time, This won't harm anyone as you'll only be able to use it in your apartment and I don't see anything wrong with it. Postive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
I love apartment racing tracks but with stock vehicles it is very boring to race since they don't have any engines on them and they are RWD.With this people can create their own race tracks or drift onesand enjoy them even more I loved this idea must be upvoted. Positive :tick:

Offline Diamond

- 21 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.

3- If a Medium Priority suggestion doesn't meet the requirements to be marked as High Priority after 15 days, it will be locked.

Thanks for your time and effort. Locked.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162