Author Topic: [Arran] Adding a Free Vehicle Tune shop Inside The Apartment Dim+Car shops.  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
7- When a topic is unlocked by a request, the suggestion's priorities requirements will increase. Medium priority requires 20 positives and high priorities will require 30 positives. This to avoid us counting the old votes when the actual suggestion failed to raise in the first attempt.

Unlocked upon a request. Topic remains as a Medium priority until the next week review.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Amjaad

• New Community Member
  • I got metaphysical retardation.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Amjaad*X-SWAT
this addition will actually help in every dimension for lots of things, dimensions should be like the CIT world but without any costs so we can have the full fun, experiment  etc, i'm actually positve for this update  :tick:
- Amjaad added as Probationary. (27/07/2020 - Ghosts, iCrazyCat, ManosGR, Mr.Coleman, Striker, Zombiie, Shane, Riquel, Frozen)

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
This will help us to try out expensive cars, and this is because there are cars that we cannot buy because when you buy and sell them you will lose a lot of money, and also there are players who do not have enough money to buy them again and I prefer to add this because it will prevail us to test the car with very enough accuracy positive :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
This should Definitely get added. People have issues to pick the best car for them, and this might fix that issue. People can test tunes, find tunes for cars, and whatnot. Also people who have issues with what car they should use, they can go to their apartment and test the cars they have in mind. Nevertheless Positive :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Added '/modshop' to modify vehicles in law farm and apartments for free. (Arran + Mohammad.)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.