Author Topic: [Vampire] Changing the armor pickup placement in Movie Yard AR  (Read 2010 times)

coolman

What criteria does my suggestion meet? Reduces inconvenience.

I'm suggesting to move the armor pickup to the place I've marked in this screenshot
Show content
and the reason is that cops can always shoot you when you stand at the place where the pickup is at right now.
Show content

Coordinates for the new location X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 818.9579, -1257.5361, 15.2076, 275, 0, 0
« Last Edit: 15 10, 2020, 06:28:26 am by Vampire »

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
Re: Changing the armor pickup placement in Movie Yard AR
« Reply #1 on: 12 10, 2020, 03:39:31 pm »
That's bad place for Armor pickup. Cops will be able to hit you when you are trying to pick armor, especially you will be frozen for 5 Secs. Anyways I have addition to your Suggestion, As in Iron Storage, it's Armed Robbery Area in Blueberry. I got killed there tons times when I try to pick armor, Because Cops able to hit me from the roof easily. And they crack the roof so I stopped picking armor in that AR area, I just craft inside the Garage.

Look here is current Armor pickup placement
Show content

And here new Armor pickup placement
Show content

I am totally agreed with your idea, and you may add my addition, because that will be good to pick armor in covered place, and safe. Positive.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 12 10, 2020, 04:16:40 pm »
Look here is current Armor pickup placement
Show content

And here new Armor pickup placement
Show content

The current location is better as you can take cover behind that object, your new location is in exposed spot for fire shot so it's bad. Losing the control makes you lose the chance to armor up.

@RBJ Use /getpos to the new location for armor pickup and post the new coordinate here.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #3 on: 12 10, 2020, 05:08:26 pm »
Looking at the SS I think it's safe to say that, the position of the armor pickup is clearly unsafe for the criminals because there are 5 seconds cooldown once we buy it. We just tend to become a free till in that spot without having a chance to escape. In my eyes, this is a good suggestion and I will vote Positive for the same. Good luck.

Offline SiFiras

• hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
« Reply #4 on: 12 10, 2020, 05:48:11 pm »
well yeah it's a mess there I can't get armor because of the spot always getting sniped, I was thinking about suggesting it but as I can see someone else is already thinking on it, but I think  choosing another place will be better than the one u stated, under some stairs or smth atleast to be fair with both sides becuase if you'll just put it there make sure whole the criminals will be sniping and whenever the armor is down they'll just directly hide and craft the armor and we'll not entertain this way
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #5 on: 13 10, 2020, 09:57:11 am »
That is one of the issues that makes me very afraid to attend AR in MY because this armor position, being a cop and knowledgeable about the map, they will get high damage scores just because they sniper on this armor position. When I joined AR in MY I mostly used F9 to get armor because this armor position was too dangerous and very far from the position where shooting each other often happened. The suggestion above made to change the armor placement is perfectly reasonable. I would support it but by the way I still want the armor placement to be in a closer place like that; for example, behind a spaceship where there is a ped that we usually aim at
run fast fall hurt.

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 13 10, 2020, 01:28:20 pm »
Hello Community,

As you can see in the given picture it's totally clear that is unsafe for the criminals it's really like wasting your money on buying the armor and cops will totally hit you free. criminals are crafting instead of buying the armor since because armor spot is unsafe to buy. This is should be implemented to get back the crime side not worrying anymore. I'm going to vote POSITIVE good luck with other votes.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Chiky

• New Community Member
  • TCE
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: NSM
  • Ingame: eybram
« Reply #7 on: 15 10, 2020, 06:21:39 am »
Greetings, i've assist to this AR and I think its very unfair the armor is in the entrance, when you need refill you armor up and the cops will be waiting for you wear the armor and there is the problem there is possibility of getting killed just cuz the armor is in the entrance, my vote is  :tick:
Freedom of speech    Marina beach           Marine    . Student

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
Re: [Vampire] Changing the armor pickup placement in Movie Yard AR
« Reply #8 on: 15 10, 2020, 03:01:57 pm »
Clearly that place is not comfortable and safety. Your suggestion is better and more comfortable. Police Officers can aim there easily and when you buy an armor, you are freezing for some min. Thats the unfair situation so it should be added, I can't find any bad things about this suggestion so my vote is positive.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: [Vampire] Changing the armor pickup placement in Movie Yard AR
« Reply #9 on: 15 10, 2020, 03:09:09 pm »
Moved both pickups to better locations.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017