Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Accepted]Bring back the Old Prison System.

<< < (2/7) > >>

BoBzky:
This is what i'm waiting for, Also I dont know why this got removed this is more fun than the current prison, because the current prison is too far also too hard to escape the crim inside previous prison system is more better than now, so i'm supporting this.

Synax:

--- Quote from: .Combat on 02 11, 2018, 01:31:42 pm ---Bringing a chopper inside the prison is still useless, If a crim already stepped in your helicopter. Jail guards will start to shoot your plane and that make you unable to escape them.

--- End quote ---
I don't think he was even there when this system was still working, your suggestion is good but shouldn't this be suggested in DS1CL? I mean cops only send them to prison, we won't care about how they leave it either by fine or escaping, so since this suggestion going to affect on their game play then all of them have to see it.

Leon:

--- Quote from: Hazard. on 02 11, 2018, 01:25:49 pm ---the old one looks perfect, I had a lot of fun to let my friends escape from this jail, it was really fun, I miss the old days so hardly, I would like to see this prison again asap, Supporting your suggestion.

--- End quote ---
I'm supporting.

Combat:

--- Quote from: RiDz on 02 11, 2018, 04:04:55 pm ---Just to point you out. I can escape from the current prison (without VIP). Of course I needed a friend to do that. But it was hella fun, hard and amazing.
How we did it?
I asked my friend to pick me up from prison, he used his "Sparrow"(Literally yes, and I had no VIP). Counted till 3, then I jumped up on his sparrow and he rode me off the prison, since I had Armor and Drugs enabled I lost around 110 HP.
Verdict: It was literally fun as fuck to do that. It was realistic as it was just as hard as a real prison escape. There are indeed 3 guards but they are complete idiots. 
Not to mention that I did this before the guards were nerfed, so I lost that much of HP.
In the end I wanna say that it wasn't impossible, it was hard and it should be like that. Not everything should be easy.

--- End quote ---

But the old Prison System increase the activity of Cops and Robbers as before cop's as waiting outside of the prison, If there's someone got high value prison as like APB got jailed, And surely it has a high wl and cops will wait outside and crims will try to escape other crim's inside the jail, Also the current prison we have is too far as cop's is unable to defend crims that will escape through the prison, Also the option you have stated that you can escape through the steps you have stated, Is too hard to be do or almost impossible.

Virus:
In the old pirson Criminal are trying to help others to escape  and cops are supposed to stop them
In the new prison nobody goes there since it's far from LS. Definitely supporting this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version