Ingame Community > News and Updates

- New player's wil start with MP5, 5,000 Iron, 300 Oil. -

<< < (2/3) > >>

Loki:

--- Quote from: Uzaki on 28 11, 2018, 02:34:29 pm ---I see you dont know much about internet tricks. Anyways, dude trust me this is very exploitable  :)

--- End quote ---

He asked you how and your reply is "It just is"... At least explain how it's exploitable if you're going to vote negative for that reason.

Uzaki:

--- Quote from: Trixter on 28 11, 2018, 03:06:25 pm ---He asked you how and your reply is "It just is"... At least explain how it's exploitable if you're going to vote negative for that reason.

--- End quote ---

Okay, first that would be pretty much useless giving them armor and oil. You already stated the reason below
"They lose armor fast when robbing" pretty much when you Rob with colt there's roughly around 95% you'd lose to a well gunned cop. That makes the crafting and giving them oil and iron pretty much useless(with few seconds freezing when you craft that makes it more futile)

Second, when you're a starting you should understand you that you're new, you should not aim to be a big OG gangster right away. Like all of us, we started low before we get everything we need to become full time criminal. If you're here whining because when you started you always lose because you only had colt, then it's yourself who has a problem! That's why we have other jobs such as civilian to let you earn enough and get you well geared.

Lastly, AS FAR AS I REMEMBERED newbies are given a starting money which I assumed is enough to get you geared as a started.

Sorry for giving you hanging statement earlier on  :)

Nidus:
Voting Negative cause:

Players can sell things even if they had 0H.
There is alot of Armor sellers at ARs (Boxville users).
New players which played less than 5 hours already get armor whenever they respawn.

Juk1337:
You say that if a new player has a MP5, iron and oil then he will have a better chance of defeating a more experienced player, suppose then why money ??
For the extreme case, a new player will be able to go and buy weapons and iron if he needs it!!! Negative

Combat:

--- Quote ---Friday 9th November 2018
- New players will now start with an MP5 instead of colt. (Arran)
--- End quote ---

New player's will start with MP5 as it state in this update.

Btw about that 5K iron and 300 oil isn't needed as if they will spawn they will automatically get auto-armor and limit of 5 Hours below.

Voting negative.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version