Ingame Community > News and Updates

VIP System

<< < (13/61) > >>

Ptole:

--- Quote from: Adan on 20 05, 2020, 11:37:35 am ---I've recently retrieved an old account. I donated around £300 and got DL4 as well as custom tag color and I'd like to transfer all of them to the retrieved one. How may I do that? Hopefully you can help me out with this.

--- End quote ---
Not sure whether you're still able to transfer them outside F7 but I guess you should contact Arran for such things.

Make sure you provide him with enough information.

GaRiX:
I want to donate DL1 I have paypal and money but I dont know how ?

AquaMoris:

--- Quote from: GaRiX on 09 06, 2020, 01:41:12 pm ---I want to donate DL1 I have paypal and money but I dont know how ?

--- End quote ---
Hey, mate

These are steps, follow them;

--- Quote from: Arran on 20 12, 2012, 03:27:46 pm ---
1. Click on this link to enter your account name. (Use your middle mouse button to open in another tab!)

2. In the quantity box put how many £10 GBP you want to contribute so if you want to give £10 you don't need to do anything and if you want to give £30 put 3 in the quantity box.

3. Click continue. Login to PayPal. Click Pay now.

4. Now you need to wait between 0 and 12 hours for me to activate your VIP. If you haven't received it within 12 hours you can contact me (click here to send me a forum PM).

--- End quote ---

SlayedTek:
Hello, Sorry I am a little bit bad at maths. How many vip hours will I get for 200 GBP ?

Stone:
If someone domated a DL1 for me and I pay him with InGame Money can I get DL1 Rank on Forum too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version