Ingame Community > News and Updates

VIP System

<< < (17/61) > >>

Violet:
Hey, I donated like +70 euro and didn't get any DL yet any explain about that or what  :smiley_flat:

PiNo.:

--- Quote from: Violet on 26 08, 2020, 09:13:05 pm ---Hey, I donated like +70 euro and didn't get any DL yet any explain about that or what  :smiley_flat:

--- End quote ---
Please send Arran a private message on forum with your account name & paypal e-mail adress. If it matches, he can activate your DL.

Miriam:
One question the vips hours and the skines and shader are the same

Example: I donate vip hours in total 6k of vips hours, in total it would be 30euros and also donate 1 skin and 1 shader, which would be 23euros, there is a complete 53 euros can I order the DL1?

STAR:

--- Quote from: Miriam on 15 09, 2020, 03:25:34 am ---One question the vips hours and the skines and shader are the same

Example: I donate vip hours in total 6k of vips hours, in total it would be 30euros and also donate 1 skin and 1 shader, which would be 23euros, there is a complete 53 euros can I order the DL1?

--- End quote ---
No. Shader donations don't count towards receiving DL's

7Hasan2:
Hey,

I have been paid 50 GBP, from along time like 1 year ago, I didn't got any Donator forum rank. Can any staff give me the rank?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version