Ingame Community > News and Updates

Being able to sort custom spawn list (when you die and press 1)

(1/2) > >>

Vampire:
The title basically explains everything. If you are part of a group and your group is inside an alliance, you will probably have a bunch of places to spawn, and some of them may be unwanted and inconvenient for you, therefore making a huge list of places where you can spawn. The list gets even bigger if you are a cop and people place MPCCs.

An example: https://prnt.sc/uktut7

I know you can disable custom spawns on /settings by adding group names and zones IDs to 'Ignored Custom Respawns', however, the point isn't disabling them, but allow the player himself to sort the list the way he wants (to meet his needs) and I'd like to suggest 3 ways of sorting the list. Up to the community and developer to decide:
1. Sort the list in alphabetical order.
2. Sort the list by yourself. Like drag and drop or using the same method used to sort vehicles in F2, by pressing a button to select and then use arrows to decide the position.
3. Sort the list by its usage. It means the list will be dynamic, it will change depeding on the usage of the custom spawns.

What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Reduces an inconvenience.

Ths:
hello, good morning/evening,

First of all, I like this kind of idea being able to fix it by yourself by dragging it because you mistakenly pressed the other house that you're not really want to go there. This kind of idea would help the players to manage there custom spawn by themselves. I will support you   :tick: good luck with other votes.

Forager:
I agree to this. There are times that you still need to chose or find the custom respawn point especially when there are may choices in those lists. It is beneficial to the players which they can reposition their custom spawn so that they can easily choose their desired respawn point. Also, beneficial for cops as well because they can easily find the spawn point for MPCC truck. In all, it will indeed reduce inconvenience to players as they can relocate their desired custom spawn point, also provided that there are lists of options where the developer can choose for implementation of this idea. Positive.

Laurel:
I think this is a very nice update, because I have 5 houses, and I have whitelist as Honorable in almost every group, and this animates at least the 15-16 spawn place, and that's why I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for quickly, so this update should come my vote is positive

EpicX:
It's a really great suggestion since it removes the whole process of looking through the list to find what you're looking for, instead if you could sort it out you will know what spawnpoint is where and in which order it is so you can spawn as fast as possible if it's something of an urgent call or activity.  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version