Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Adding Electrician Job to Achievements

(1/8) > >>

R2003:
I will not make this too long, as you can see in the title I suggest to add the newly created/added job which is the "Electrician Job" to Achievements in Civilian category, so the civilians can get the reward once they reach the level 10.

M1D0:
I see that this will be a great motive for the players to use the new job as this feature will be adding a competition between the players especially the closed friends who're playing together. They will play to get the achievement, and while getting it they will be gaining money. Supporting.

Risbo:
I agree with this, other jobs have something like this but why not electrician too? Especially with this achievement, people will also be more motivated to work as Electrician. :tick:

HanseL~:
There is no harm adding this from the achievements. it also gives reward once you reach the highest level of the job. so im  :tick:

FratBoy:
Electrician job is also a job that needs to be added in Achievements it has also levels that the same with other existing jobs so its highly needed to be added. supporting it.  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version