Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++] Disabling the arrest from 1 hit with nightstick outside CEs.

(1/7) > >>

Axe:
Well, the title might not seem to be clear so what I'm suggesting is, to disable the "1 hit arrest" with nightstick at CEs entrance because basically it's being abused on a daily basis by cops, they simply stay outside the CE entrance and once the CE ends and crims exit they immediately use nightstick and hit 1 button and of course due to the little fps drop and game freeze once the CE ends they get arrested out of nowhere, imagine you got arrested like that with HWP (800WL) totally bullshit. So I'm suggesting to completely remove this 1 hit arrest with nightstick ONLY in the protected area outside each CE (if that's possible) because as I've said earlier ppl are getting a bit freeze once the CE ends so it's unfair for the crim who hws HWP. State your opinion based on your in-game experience, ty

74:
I literally hate this and I got arrested many times because of that shitty thing, it really gets on my nerves whenever I get arrested like that, totally supporting this

Macaco:
This smth need be change for sure, at least they need to hit you 3 times, 1 hit just make no sense, Positive  :tick:

fl1cK:
agree, it's really annoying as he mentionned especially for criminals with HWP, totally positive  about this

Kingslayer:

--- Quote from: Macaco on 22 08, 2022, 03:20:59 am ---This smth need be change for sure, at least they need to hit you 3 times, 1 hit just make no sense, Positive  :tick:

--- End quote ---
This guy tell what I want  :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version